- Experience local life in Penglipuran and Kintamani villages
- Enjoy demonstrations of Balinese arts and crafts in Ubud
- Visit a coffee plantation, Tirta Empul Temple and Tegallalang rice terrace
- Swim in the natural rock pools of Tibumana Waterfall and explore the surrounding rainforest
- Benefit from the convenience of a private guide, as well as pickup and drop-off
On the way to Penglipuran village, stop at the Batuan Temple, which is looked after by the local residents. Penglipuran village is surrounded by traditional Balinese countryside and has been left untouched by modernization. After visiting the village, take a walk through the bamboo forest.
Then, spend a few hours at the hidden Tibumana Waterfall exploring the surrounding rainforests and swimming in the natural rock pools. After, head to the village of Temen to visit a coffee plantation, learn about the coffee-making process, and sample a few varieties.
Stop at the sacred Tirta Empul Temple, where the Balinese bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits. Finally, check out the Tegalalang rice terrace near Ubud.
Hotel pickup and drop off (in Kuta, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud and rest of the south Bali area)
Private English-speaking guide
Parking fees and fuel
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund