My Guide Website?
Penglipuran Village, Temples and More Full Day Tour
, Penglipuran Village https://www.myguidebali.com/events/penglipuran-village-temples-and-more-full-day-tour
Bali: Penglipuran Village, Temples and More Full Day Tour
- Visit over 6 temples in 1 day including the Besakih Mother Temple
- Avoid the crowds at these hidden gems that are just as beautiful
- Fall in love with the Penglipuran Traditional Village, a picturesque cultural site
DescriptionNot keen on the swarming crowds at Bali's main temples? Visit temples that are just as beautiful off the beaten track, meaning fewer tourists, more charm, and the tranquility you seek on this magical island. Begin at the Kerta Gosa Pavilion in Klung Kung. The intact justice court building formerly used by the high king of Bali will give you some idea of the power and grandeur of the Balinese monarchs before the Dutch arrived. Goa Lawah Temple is up next. Also known as Bat Cave, its complex is built over a hilly outcrop home to thousands of bats and a giant snake king per local legend. Make a stop at Bukit Jambul, known for its panoramic views of the rice terraces. As you must be peckish by now, your guide will slow the pace down for a lunch overlooking Mt. Agung. Continue your tour to Besakih Temple, Bali's thousand-year-old Mother Temple, perched 1,000 meters high on the southwestern slopes of Mount Agung. It is meant to be the island's largest holy site divided into three main complexes, each dedicated to the Hindu trinity. The last of the temples, Kehen Temple, is a multi-level temple on a hill home to a great Banyan Tree. An untouched gem, it requires a bit of a hike to get to the well-preserved natural sanctuary. Finally, the trip ends with a visit to Penglipuran Traditional Village, a traditional countryside community in the highlands.
IncludesHotel transfer (from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud) Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Professional English-speaking guide Entrance Fees (for Private and Small Group Tour with Entrance Fee options only) Bottled Water Insurance Local taxes and fees Fuel and toll charges
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 people per group
- It is recommended to bring cash for entrance fees for Standard Small Group Tour, around IDR 240K per person
- Hotel transfer is available for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations; the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time