From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village78 Reviews
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice plantation and get help to cook an authentic meal in a beautiful kitchen-garden.
- Learn the secrets of authentic Balinese cooking
- Visit a bustling market to learn about the local ingredients
- Stop at a rice plantation and hear how it is cultivated
- Experience everyday life in the traditional village of Laplapan
- Enjoy a meal of your creations with your fellow cooks
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then visit a local fresh food market to choose the ingredients for your cooking class. Select from the available vegetables, herbs, meat and spices on display and experience a little of the local life in Bali. Next, visit a rice plantation and learn how the staple crop is cultivated and prepared. Soak up the scenic views of the surroundings. Continue to the traditional village of Laplapan, where you will get a warm welcome from the locals on arrival. Take part in a half-day morning or afternoon cooking class and learn all the secrets of preparing food from Bali, while expert chefs provide guidance and assistance. Interact with your fellow cooks and discover handy techniques as you prepare 3 starters, 4 main courses and 1 authentic dessert. Then, sit down to a meal and savor the delicious flavors of your creations.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels in Ubud Fresh market tour (morning class only) Balinese tea and coffee Cooking lesson All ingredients Lunch Certificate
- Pick-up from locations outside Ubud is available as an add-on if requested on booking
- The afternoon class is shorter as it will not include the market tour
- Recipes and notes supplied are for you to keep
- You will have a choice of meat or vegetarian dishes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability