Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
DescriptionGet an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 01:30 and 02:30 (depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani. Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 09:00. Visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation, and get dropped off by approximately 13:00 at the end of an amazing morning!
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Entrance fees Bottled water Breakfast Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water) Local guide All taxes and fees Gratuities (optional)
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- Pick up time schedule: Kuta/Legian 01:30; Seminyak 01:30; Nusa Dua 01:30; Jimbaran 01:30; Canggu 01:30; Sanur 02:00; Ubud 02:15
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop-off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the