Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
DescriptionGet an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 01:30 and 02:30 (depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani. Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 09:00. Visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation, and get dropped off by approximately 13:00 at the end of an amazing morning!
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Entrance fees Bottled water Breakfast Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water) Local guide All taxes and fees Gratuities (optional)
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- Pick up time schedule: Kuta/Legian 01:30; Seminyak 01:30; Nusa Dua 01:30; Jimbaran 01:30; Canggu 01:30; Sanur 02:00; Ubud 02:15
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop-off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731