Fast Boat Transfers between Bali and Lombok
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Catch the fast boat between Bali and Teluk Kodek Port in Lombok
- Benefit from an air-conditioned hotel transfer in Bali
- Save precious time on your vacation
DescriptionAvail of a fast boat connection between Bali and Lombok and travel between the islands in comfort. Benefit from a generous luggage allowance and free pick-up or drop off at your hotel or villa in Bali. For journeys from Bali to Lombok, boats depart daily from Serangan Harbor just 30 minutes from Kuta. Enjoy an air-conditioned transfer to the harbor from the major tourist areas, or make your own way for check-in 30 minutes before departure. Depart in the morning to enjoy Lombok to the full, arriving at Teluk Kodek Port just 1.5 hours later, where local taxis can be taken to all parts of the island. For journeys from Lombok to Bali, boats depart Teluk Kodek Port at approximately 11:45 AM, arriving at Serangan Harbor 1.5 hours later, where a vehicle will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.
Includes1-way fast boat ticket between Bali and Lombok Medical cover Mineral water Pick-up and drop off in Bali Baggage allowance of 25 kilograms per person
- Baggage allowance is 25 kilograms per person. Extra baggage is IDR10,000 per kilogram (under $1 per kilogram) subject to availability and payable on the day
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from your hotel in Lombok
- Outside the free zone, the extra pick-up charge in Bali is as follows: Ubud, Gianyar and Tanah Lot, IDR275,000; Uluwatu, Bingin, Bukit and Canggu (beyond Savage Kitchen), IDR225,000 per private car (maximum 4 people) or IDR 50,000 per person in a shared vehicle; Padang Bai, IDR375,000 per private car (4 seats); Candi Dasa, IDR425,000 per private car; Amed and Tulamben, IDR525,000 per private car; Tabanan area, IDR425,000 per private car; and Lovina and the north areas, IDR725,000 per private car
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731