Fast Boat Transfers between Bali and Lombok
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Catch the fast boat between Bali and Teluk Kodek Port in Lombok
- Benefit from an air-conditioned hotel transfer in Bali
- Save precious time on your vacation
DescriptionAvail of a fast boat connection between Bali and Lombok and travel between the islands in comfort. Benefit from a generous luggage allowance and free pick-up or drop off at your hotel or villa in Bali. For journeys from Bali to Lombok, boats depart daily from Serangan Harbor just 30 minutes from Kuta. Enjoy an air-conditioned transfer to the harbor from the major tourist areas, or make your own way for check-in 30 minutes before departure. Depart in the morning to enjoy Lombok to the full, arriving at Teluk Kodek Port just 1.5 hours later, where local taxis can be taken to all parts of the island. For journeys from Lombok to Bali, boats depart Teluk Kodek Port at approximately 11:45 AM, arriving at Serangan Harbor 1.5 hours later, where a vehicle will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.
Includes1-way fast boat ticket between Bali and Lombok Medical cover Mineral water Pick-up and drop off in Bali Baggage allowance of 25 kilograms per person
- Baggage allowance is 25 kilograms per person. Extra baggage is IDR10,000 per kilogram (under $1 per kilogram) subject to availability and payable on the day
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from your hotel in Lombok
- Outside the free zone, the extra pick-up charge in Bali is as follows: Ubud, Gianyar and Tanah Lot, IDR275,000; Uluwatu, Bingin, Bukit and Canggu (beyond Savage Kitchen), IDR225,000 per private car (maximum 4 people) or IDR 50,000 per person in a shared vehicle; Padang Bai, IDR375,000 per private car (4 seats); Candi Dasa, IDR425,000 per private car; Amed and Tulamben, IDR525,000 per private car; Tabanan area, IDR425,000 per private car; and Lovina and the north areas, IDR725,000 per private car
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Ubud: Monkey Forest, Rice Terrace & Tanah Lot Tour
Tour the Ubud area and discover Bali's artistic scene. Visit craft villages to watch local artisans weaving batik textiles or making objects out of wood. Go to the Sacred248 ReviewsFrom IDR 696,000
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
Kickboxing BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Kickboxing Bali at Dojo Aora provides dutch-style kickboxing classes for all levels, from the complete beginner to the advanced fighter.............
Maritimo 48South-Bali, Bali
The Maritimo 48 is the epitome of careful design and engineering.............
Apneista Freediving & YogaEast-Bali, Bali
Apneista Bali have given training in freediving and yoga to hundreds of students, of all walks of life and levels of ability.............
Bali Zoo: Night at The Zoo Experience
Interact with exotic wildlife in their habitats under the stars during a guided night tour of Bali Zoo. Feed the elephants and deers then hear the incredible sounds of thFrom IDR 1,055,000
Sunrise School of SurfingCentral-Bali, Bali
Learn to surf in Bali.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Best of Private Customized Full-Day Tour
Experience Bali according to your interests on a customizable full-day tour, and choose what you want to see and do with a licensed guide. Marvel at the rice terraces sur526 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
- Best Seller
Komodo Islands: 2-Day Adventure with Phinisi Boat Stay
Look for Komodo Dragons and other wildlife on a 2-day tour of the Komodo islands. Go for a jungle trek in the habitat of the giant lizards, discover a beach of amazing pi6 ReviewsFrom IDR 4,836,886