Fast Boat Transfers between Bali and Lombok
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Catch the fast boat between Bali and Teluk Kodek Port in Lombok
- Benefit from an air-conditioned hotel transfer in Bali
- Save precious time on your vacation
DescriptionAvail of a fast boat connection between Bali and Lombok and travel between the islands in comfort. Benefit from a generous luggage allowance and free pick-up or drop off at your hotel or villa in Bali. For journeys from Bali to Lombok, boats depart daily from Serangan Harbor just 30 minutes from Kuta. Enjoy an air-conditioned transfer to the harbor from the major tourist areas, or make your own way for check-in 30 minutes before departure. Depart in the morning to enjoy Lombok to the full, arriving at Teluk Kodek Port just 1.5 hours later, where local taxis can be taken to all parts of the island. For journeys from Lombok to Bali, boats depart Teluk Kodek Port at approximately 11:45 AM, arriving at Serangan Harbor 1.5 hours later, where a vehicle will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.
Includes1-way fast boat ticket between Bali and Lombok Medical cover Mineral water Pick-up and drop off in Bali Baggage allowance of 25 kilograms per person
- Baggage allowance is 25 kilograms per person. Extra baggage is IDR10,000 per kilogram (under $1 per kilogram) subject to availability and payable on the day
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from your hotel in Lombok
- Outside the free zone, the extra pick-up charge in Bali is as follows: Ubud, Gianyar and Tanah Lot, IDR275,000; Uluwatu, Bingin, Bukit and Canggu (beyond Savage Kitchen), IDR225,000 per private car (maximum 4 people) or IDR 50,000 per person in a shared vehicle; Padang Bai, IDR375,000 per private car (4 seats); Candi Dasa, IDR425,000 per private car; Amed and Tulamben, IDR525,000 per private car; Tabanan area, IDR425,000 per private car; and Lovina and the north areas, IDR725,000 per private car
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the