Telaga Waja: White Water Rafting with Lunch
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- White water raft through the wilderness of eastern Bali on the Telaga Waja River
- See brightly-decorated Hindu shrines
- Enjoy a chef-prepared Indonesian buffet lunch
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then journey to the Telaga Waja River to get a short explanation about white water rafting on arrival. Switch between class I and II rapids on a 2-hour journey through the deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and prehistoric cliffs. Marvel at the tropical forest and encounter Hindu shrines, brightly decorated on ceremonial prayer days. Then, enjoy an Indonesian, chef-prepared buffet lunch in the wilderness before making your way back towards your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned car English-speaking driver Indonesian buffet lunch Professional safety equipment Shower Personal expenses
- This adventure is suitable for guests of all ages
- Please bring a change of clothes, short pants, sandals or waterproof shoes, a T-shirt, your swimming costume, sunblock and a camera
- Please note that the pick-up and drop off service is by private car exclusive to you and your group. For the white water rafting activity, you may be joined by members of another party as the boat holds up to 6 people
- If you are staying in the Seminyak, Kuta or Jimbaran areas, the trip to Telaga Waja River is approximately 1.5 hours
- This activity uses brand new, industry leading safety approved equipment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731