Telaga Waja: White Water Rafting with Lunch
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- White water raft through the wilderness of eastern Bali on the Telaga Waja River
- See brightly-decorated Hindu shrines
- Enjoy a chef-prepared Indonesian buffet lunch
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then journey to the Telaga Waja River to get a short explanation about white water rafting on arrival. Switch between class I and II rapids on a 2-hour journey through the deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and prehistoric cliffs. Marvel at the tropical forest and encounter Hindu shrines, brightly decorated on ceremonial prayer days. Then, enjoy an Indonesian, chef-prepared buffet lunch in the wilderness before making your way back towards your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned car English-speaking driver Indonesian buffet lunch Professional safety equipment Shower Personal expenses
- This adventure is suitable for guests of all ages
- Please bring a change of clothes, short pants, sandals or waterproof shoes, a T-shirt, your swimming costume, sunblock and a camera
- Please note that the pick-up and drop off service is by private car exclusive to you and your group. For the white water rafting activity, you may be joined by members of another party as the boat holds up to 6 people
- If you are staying in the Seminyak, Kuta or Jimbaran areas, the trip to Telaga Waja River is approximately 1.5 hours
- This activity uses brand new, industry leading safety approved equipment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the