Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool
- Enjoy your breakfast selections with a bottle of sparkling wine on a large floating tray
- Continue your ultimate morning by experiencing Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud from above
DescriptionBegin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in an infinity pool at one of the most prestigious resorts in Ubud. The floating breakfast comes on a beautifully designed wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats complete with a bottle of sparkling wine. This is the ultimate indulgence if you are a honeymooner or part of a couple celebrating the spirit of love. All you have to do is slip into your swimwear to enjoy your floating breakfast in a setting overlooking the breathtaking beauty of Ubud’s terraced landscape. Based on a la carte choice, you will have plenty of selections ranging from fresh juices, tea and coffee selections, smoothies, a fruit platter, cereals, or muesli. You can also select to have either Indonesian breakfast such as noodles, martabak or suit yourself with Western-style breakfast ranging from scrambled egg, omelette, egg benedicts, bacon, sausages, or pancakes. You will also enjoy a bottle of local sparkling wine to complete your celebration with your loved one. Your ultimate morning will then continue by experiencing Bali's first and only hot air balloon experience. See a spectacular display from above, from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to the holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. This experience is a one-of-a-kind adventure to go up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether.
IncludesFloating breakfast Local sparkling wine Beverages (coffee, tea, juice) Towel Insurance Souvenir Hot air balloon certificate
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there will be a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is cancelled due to weather, you may reschedule. It is advised to check the weather forecast for Ubud before you book this activity
- One time ride is ideal for a couple, otherwise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (depending on the weight – maximum of 220kg in total)
- Note that the flight lasts 10 to 12 minutes exclusively for GetYourGuide customers, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal
- Halal, vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request
- Do not forget to bring your swimwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
This tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali where you’ll snap photos and experience the beauty of Bali. Immerse yourself in the n1266 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,000,000
Kanaka Ocean WatersportSouth-Bali, Bali
The Ultimate Watersports Experience - more than 15 watersports available for your family's enjoyment in Bali.............
Best of Ubud: Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest
Discover the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private tour of Ubud. Experience its spiritual heritage with a visit to Batuan Temple. Go to Ubud Monkey Forest, enj287 ReviewsFrom IDR 721,923
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154
Makela Pilates StudioSouth-Bali, Bali
Makela Studio Pilates is unlike other Pilates classes orforms of exercise, sculpting the body in a very unique way.............
- Best Seller
Swim with Turtles: 3-Day Gili Islands Journey
Take a 3-day trip to the real paradise - the bountiful Gili Islands, featuring gorgeous white sandy beaches, turquoise crystal clear blue waters like you’ve only seen o3 ReviewsFrom IDR 4,909,078
Bali Eat Pray Love Tour
Are you a fan of Elizabeth Gilbert's life-changing memoir? Spend a day exploring Bali through her eyes and get a taste of what makes this island so special to all on a sp42 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,290,500
World Diving LembonganSouth-Bali, Bali
Diving Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida can be hugely enjoyable, or treacherous. Go out with the best. Stay safe.............
Canggu: Bohemian Hideaway Full-Day Customized Tour
Explore Canggu, the bohemian hideaway of Bali on this easygoing tour. Walk through the beachside village with its maze of cool hangouts and health food cafés. Head to am1 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,000,500
Mother Temple of Bali and Lempuyang's Gates of Heaven Tour
Snap some magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background. Visit Pura Besakih, the island's biggest205 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,000,500