Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool
- Enjoy your breakfast selections with a bottle of sparkling wine on a large floating tray
- Continue your ultimate morning by experiencing Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud from above
DescriptionBegin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in an infinity pool at one of the most prestigious resorts in Ubud. The floating breakfast comes on a beautifully designed wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats complete with a bottle of sparkling wine. This is the ultimate indulgence if you are a honeymooner or part of a couple celebrating the spirit of love. All you have to do is slip into your swimwear to enjoy your floating breakfast in a setting overlooking the breathtaking beauty of Ubud’s terraced landscape. Based on a la carte choice, you will have plenty of selections ranging from fresh juices, tea and coffee selections, smoothies, a fruit platter, cereals, or muesli. You can also select to have either Indonesian breakfast such as noodles, martabak or suit yourself with Western-style breakfast ranging from scrambled egg, omelette, egg benedicts, bacon, sausages, or pancakes. You will also enjoy a bottle of local sparkling wine to complete your celebration with your loved one. Your ultimate morning will then continue by experiencing Bali's first and only hot air balloon experience. See a spectacular display from above, from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to the holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. This experience is a one-of-a-kind adventure to go up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether.
IncludesFloating breakfast Local sparkling wine Beverages (coffee, tea, juice) Towel Insurance Souvenir Hot air balloon certificate
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there will be a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is cancelled due to weather, you may reschedule. It is advised to check the weather forecast for Ubud before you book this activity
- One time ride is ideal for a couple, otherwise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (depending on the weight – maximum of 220kg in total)
- Note that the flight lasts 10 to 12 minutes exclusively for GetYourGuide customers, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal
- Halal, vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request
- Do not forget to bring your swimwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Desa Seni Yoga ResortSouth-Bali, Bali
A village resort located in Canggu, Bali, Indonesia offering a true cultural experience.............
Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hidden Waterfall
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Stop and swim at Kanto Lampo waterfall.106 ReviewsFrom IDR 899,000
CASPLA Bali Sea View ToursSouth-Bali, Bali
CASPLA provides complete onsite information about places of interest, places to visit, tourist sites and objects to see on Nusa Penida Island.............
Nirwana Bali Golf ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
The breathtaking beauty of this course is highlighted by rice fields forming some of the rough, and strategically placed bunkers and spectacular ocean views, on the three
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
From 2-Day Nusa Penida & Lembongan Complete Tour
Enjoy this specially tailored tour for those who would love to see and do more activities in Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida island. Visit iconic places on both islands, sno46 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,671,116
Surf Goddess RetreatsSouth-Bali, Bali
Surf Goddess Retreats is a boutique holiday resort on the Indonesian island of Bali, a girls-only hide-away for adventurous women.............
Experience the newest extreme water sport: Flyboard, which uses hydro-propulsion forces to power the board and send you soaring into the air and flying high over the oceaFrom IDR 866,308
Bali Butterfly ParkCentral-Bali, Bali
Bali Butterfly Park is the only centre for breeding, preservation and research into butterflies for educational and scientific purposes in Indonesia.............
Seminyak: Ultimate Culinary Experience Tour
Surprise your senses with a mystery dining adventure like no other. Experience Bali's best culinary offerings, sample the world-class food scene and amazing high-end restFrom IDR 1,600,000