Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool
- Enjoy your breakfast selections with a bottle of sparkling wine on a large floating tray
- Continue your ultimate morning by experiencing Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud from above
DescriptionBegin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in an infinity pool at one of the most prestigious resorts in Ubud. The floating breakfast comes on a beautifully designed wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats complete with a bottle of sparkling wine. This is the ultimate indulgence if you are a honeymooner or part of a couple celebrating the spirit of love. All you have to do is slip into your swimwear to enjoy your floating breakfast in a setting overlooking the breathtaking beauty of Ubud’s terraced landscape. Based on a la carte choice, you will have plenty of selections ranging from fresh juices, tea and coffee selections, smoothies, a fruit platter, cereals, or muesli. You can also select to have either Indonesian breakfast such as noodles, martabak or suit yourself with Western-style breakfast ranging from scrambled egg, omelette, egg benedicts, bacon, sausages, or pancakes. You will also enjoy a bottle of local sparkling wine to complete your celebration with your loved one. Your ultimate morning will then continue by experiencing Bali's first and only hot air balloon experience. See a spectacular display from above, from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to the holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. This experience is a one-of-a-kind adventure to go up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether.
IncludesFloating breakfast Local sparkling wine Beverages (coffee, tea, juice) Towel Insurance Souvenir Hot air balloon certificate
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there will be a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is cancelled due to weather, you may reschedule. It is advised to check the weather forecast for Ubud before you book this activity
- One time ride is ideal for a couple, otherwise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (depending on the weight – maximum of 220kg in total)
- Note that the flight lasts 10 to 12 minutes exclusively for GetYourGuide customers, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal
- Halal, vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request
- Do not forget to bring your swimwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Vespa HireSeminyak, Bali
Get a cool Vespa and join the throngs touring Bali al fresco.............
Jiwa Bikram Yoga BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Jiwa Bikram Yoga Bali is the first to provide highly qualified yoga teachers, to offer the opportunity to make the most of the tranquil surroundings of Bali.............
Agung Rai Museum of ArtCentral Bali, Bali
Housing a vast collection of Balinese, Indonesian and international art, visiting the Agung Rai Museum of Art is a relaxing, cultural way to spend an afternoon...........
ATV Jungle Buggy Adventure
Head into the Bali jungle on a high-end ATV jungle buggy for an intense driving experience on a new course. Relax by the pool after your drive.53 ReviewsFrom IDR 750,000
- Best Seller
UNESCO Sites: Bedugul, Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Full-Day Tour
Spend the day visiting Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see some of the most famous and beautiful temples on the island. Learn more about the culture and history of162 ReviewsFrom IDR 797,500
Taman Nusa Cultural ParkSouth-Bali, Bali
See Indonesia in an afternoon. 69 Dwellings re-assembled from all the islands of Indonesia. superb lunches in the raised restaurant.............
Scenic Ubud and Kintamani Volcano Full-Day Tour
Experience the artistic heritage of Ubud on a full-day tour of Bali, and get panoramic views of the lake and volcano of Mt. Batur. Taste the famous coffee made using the33 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,000,500
Bali Countryside Cycling Tour
This day tour and bicycle journey will take you far away from the regular tourist itinerary and deep within the true Bali. Take your chance to join a truly unique experie94 ReviewsFrom IDR 721,923
Wing Chun Kuen DummiesSouth-Bali, Bali
Here we reveal the self defense system that easily beats all others.............
Bali ZooGianyar, Bali
You will thrill at the high-pitched screams of gibbons or take a break and watch an exotic bird show! Stroll the beautifully landscaped paths, shaded with lush tropical v