Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool
- Enjoy your breakfast selections with a bottle of sparkling wine on a large floating tray
- Continue your ultimate morning by experiencing Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud from above
DescriptionBegin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in an infinity pool at one of the most prestigious resorts in Ubud. The floating breakfast comes on a beautifully designed wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats complete with a bottle of sparkling wine. This is the ultimate indulgence if you are a honeymooner or part of a couple celebrating the spirit of love. All you have to do is slip into your swimwear to enjoy your floating breakfast in a setting overlooking the breathtaking beauty of Ubud’s terraced landscape. Based on a la carte choice, you will have plenty of selections ranging from fresh juices, tea and coffee selections, smoothies, a fruit platter, cereals, or muesli. You can also select to have either Indonesian breakfast such as noodles, martabak or suit yourself with Western-style breakfast ranging from scrambled egg, omelette, egg benedicts, bacon, sausages, or pancakes. You will also enjoy a bottle of local sparkling wine to complete your celebration with your loved one. Your ultimate morning will then continue by experiencing Bali's first and only hot air balloon experience. See a spectacular display from above, from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to the holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. This experience is a one-of-a-kind adventure to go up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether.
IncludesFloating breakfast Local sparkling wine Beverages (coffee, tea, juice) Towel Insurance Souvenir Hot air balloon certificate
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there will be a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is cancelled due to weather, you may reschedule. It is advised to check the weather forecast for Ubud before you book this activity
- One time ride is ideal for a couple, otherwise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (depending on the weight – maximum of 220kg in total)
- Note that the flight lasts 10 to 12 minutes exclusively for GetYourGuide customers, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal
- Halal, vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request
- Do not forget to bring your swimwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Full or Half-Day Authentic Food Tour
Get a real taste of Balinese' authentic flavors during this culinary tour where culture, history and flavors collide. Explore rice terrace, sample the world's famous Luwa14 ReviewsFrom IDR 797,500
Ubud & Canggu: Rice Terrace, Waterfall & Black Sand Beach
This Ubud market and rice terrace tour has been designed for travellers who want to see the real bali and to do some cheap shopping in a local market with local handicraf18 ReviewsFrom IDR 696,000
- Best Seller
Uluwatu, Tanah Lot and Jimbaran Tour
Take a comprehensive tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island's most iconic temples. Visit the royal temple from the Mengwi Empire at Pura Taman Ayun and t176 ReviewsFrom IDR 855,500
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Canggu: 2-Hour Surf Lesson
Learn how to surf on the beautiful black sand beach of Canggu. Receive personal instruction from an experienced surf instructor. Learn faster and ride more waves with thi1 ReviewsFrom IDR 450,000
Quicksilver CruisesSouth-Bali, Bali
Let Quicksilver Cruises take you to the picturesque island of Nusa Penida, where it ties up alongside a floating pontoon for the day.............
Bali Zoo Entrance Ticket
Get up close to animals from around the globe at Bali Zoo. Choose from a range of exciting options, including animal feeding or night access.28 ReviewsFrom IDR 140,000
Bali and Gili Gede Fast Boat Transfers
Take the worry out of your transportation needs between Bali and Gili Gede with a fast boat transfer. Benefit from free pick-up and drop off in selected areas of Bali andFrom IDR 710,000
Aqua Star IndonesiaSouth-Bali, Bali
Aqua Star Bali - promoter of water sports in Indonesia is the first company in Bali that gives this unique opportunity.............
Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hidden Waterfall
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Stop and swim at Kanto Lampo waterfall.106 ReviewsFrom IDR 899,000