Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool
- Enjoy your breakfast selections with a bottle of sparkling wine on a large floating tray
- Continue your ultimate morning by experiencing Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure
- Witness spectacular views over the lush tropical forests of Ubud from above
DescriptionBegin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in an infinity pool at one of the most prestigious resorts in Ubud. The floating breakfast comes on a beautifully designed wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats complete with a bottle of sparkling wine. This is the ultimate indulgence if you are a honeymooner or part of a couple celebrating the spirit of love. All you have to do is slip into your swimwear to enjoy your floating breakfast in a setting overlooking the breathtaking beauty of Ubud’s terraced landscape. Based on a la carte choice, you will have plenty of selections ranging from fresh juices, tea and coffee selections, smoothies, a fruit platter, cereals, or muesli. You can also select to have either Indonesian breakfast such as noodles, martabak or suit yourself with Western-style breakfast ranging from scrambled egg, omelette, egg benedicts, bacon, sausages, or pancakes. You will also enjoy a bottle of local sparkling wine to complete your celebration with your loved one. Your ultimate morning will then continue by experiencing Bali's first and only hot air balloon experience. See a spectacular display from above, from the lush tropical forests of Ubud to the holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. This experience is a one-of-a-kind adventure to go up in the air by 23-metre hot air balloon, fitted for travellers with a cosy wicker basket. Each flight climbs a thrilling 50 metres over rice fields and floats at the end of a tether.
IncludesFloating breakfast Local sparkling wine Beverages (coffee, tea, juice) Towel Insurance Souvenir Hot air balloon certificate
- This activity is subject to weather and wind, there will be a possibility of cancelation for safety reasons. If the ride is cancelled due to weather, you may reschedule. It is advised to check the weather forecast for Ubud before you book this activity
- One time ride is ideal for a couple, otherwise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (depending on the weight – maximum of 220kg in total)
- Note that the flight lasts 10 to 12 minutes exclusively for GetYourGuide customers, while the total duration of 2 hours includes the meal
- Halal, vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request
- Do not forget to bring your swimwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154