My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunset Trek with Picnic130 Reviews
Take in the beauty of Mount Batur on a sunset tour. Hike up the active volcano and admire the surrounding lush landscape at sunset. Reach the top and enjoy a picnic prepared by your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at an outstanding sunset and the peaks of Mount Abang and Mount Agung
- Enjoy the view of the caldera, Lake Batur, black lava and beautiful trees during the journey to the top
- Avoid an early wake up, and the hustle and bustle of the morning
- Enjoy some treats from the mini picnic while enjoying the sunset
- Wash off the dust with a shower and enjoy a hot drink at the Mt. Batur Lounge
DescriptionEnjoy a tour perfect for those looking for an amazing mountain adventure. Take in an incredible sunset view after walking up as the sun goes down in a light and cool atmosphere. Make use of trekking poles as you hike up the mountain with your guide. As you ascend, enjoy the view of the caldera, the frozen black lava, lakes, and green trees. In contrast to the sunrise trek, you will do the sunset trek in the afternoon so all the way up you will enjoy the beautiful scenery. Upon reaching the top, marvel at the beautiful panorama of Batur volcano, and embrace the feeling of standing on top of paradise. Witness the majestic Mount Agung, Mount Abang and Lake Batur nested on the east foot of the volcano. Let guide will set up a mini-picnic for you while you take in the panoramic views. Before and after your hike, enjoy the exclusive use of Mt. Batur Lounge, the only villa-style lounge around with clean, modern toilets and a comfortable shower facility. After refreshing yourself in the showers, enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee in the lounge.
IncludesHotel transfer (depending on options) Entrance fee Expert guide Trekking pole Mineral water Mini picnic Access to Mt. Batur Lounge Modern toilets at the lounge Shower facilities (limited availability)
- The trek has a moderate difficulty level with some challenging areas
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses and sunscreen lotion
- Please make sure to wear proper walking/trekking shoes The shower facilities are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- The pick-up area covers Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud. The pick-up time is approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to the starting time. Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given a strong level of fitness and physique