My Guide Website?
Best of Central Bali: Waterfall, Elephant Cave & Rice Fields411 Reviews
Discover beautiful temples, rice fields and crafts on a private tour of east Bali with a local guide. Take a dip in the refreshing waters of the Tegenungan Waterfall. Go to the temple of Goa Gajah and experience the spirituality of Tirta Empul Temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go for a swim in the waters of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Meet the woodcarvers of Ubud and learn about their craft techniques
- Visit Elephant Cave
- See the beautiful temple of Tirta Empul Tampaksiring
- Take a pleasant stroll through the Ceking Rice Terrace at Tegalalang
DescriptionFollowing a morning pick-up from your hotel at 08:00, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to Tegenungan Waterfall. Admire the lush green surroundings and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waterfall. Take a swim if you wish. Next, arrive in the village of Kemenuh at 10:30 and discover some of Bali's finest woodcarvers. Influenced by Hindu religions, the talented artists work on creative designs in woods, such as ebony, hibiscus and teak. Learn about their craft techniques. Then, go to Elephant Cave, also known as Goa Gajah. See the 7-meter tall cave built on the cliff. Admire the entrance figure of a Balinese holistic animal known as 'Boma.' Look at the beautiful Hindu temples and surrounding plantations and see some of the cave's artifacts. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at approximately 12:00. Continue after lunch to the Tirta Empul Temple at Tampaksiring. Experience the holy atmosphere of the site. Admire the great Balinese architecture around the temples before a transfer to Ceking Rice Terrace in the village of Tegalalang. See how the rice field has been beautifully designed using plantation and coconut trees as ornaments. Take a pleasant walk around the rice field if you wish, before the return to your hotel at around 16:00.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Private English-speaking driver/guide Petrol surcharge Entrance fees Parking fees
- This tour runs even in rainy weather, so please dress appropriately • This is a moderate walking tour and you will need to wear slip-resistant footwear as there will be some uneven walking surfaces
- Please wear sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat to prevent sunburn