My Guide Website?
Fast Boat Transfers between Bali and Lombok40 Reviews
Save precious time on your vacation and catch the fast boat between Bali and Lombok to spend more time snorkeling, diving or lazing on the beach! Benefit from hotel pick-up or drop off in Bali.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Catch the fast boat between Bali and Teluk Kodek Port in Lombok
- Benefit from an optional air-conditioned hotel transfer in Bali
- Save precious time on your vacation
DescriptionAvail of a fast boat connection between Bali and Lombok and travel between the islands in comfort. Benefit from a generous luggage allowance and free pick-up or drop off at your hotel or villa in Bali. For journeys from Bali to Lombok, boats depart daily from Serangan Harbor just 30 minutes from Kuta. Enjoy an air-conditioned transfer to the harbor from the major tourist areas, or make your own way for check-in 30 minutes before departure. Depart in the morning to enjoy Lombok to the full, arriving at Teluk Kodek Port just 1.5 hours later, where local taxis can be taken to all parts of the island. For journeys from Lombok to Bali, boats depart Teluk Kodek Port at approximately 11:45 AM, arriving at Serangan Harbor 1.5 hours later, where a vehicle will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup or drop-off (if option selected) 1-way fast boat ticket Medical cover Mineral water Baggage allowance of 25 kilograms per person
- Baggage allowance is 25 kilograms per person. Extra baggage is IDR10,000 per kilogram (under $1 per kilogram) subject to availability and payable on the day
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from your hotel in Lombok
- Outside the free zone, the extra pick-up charge in Bali is as follows: Ubud, Gianyar and Tanah Lot, IDR275,000; Uluwatu, Bingin, Bukit and Canggu (beyond Savage Kitchen), IDR225,000 per private car (maximum 4 people) or IDR 50,000 per person in a shared vehicle; Padang Bai, IDR375,000 per private car (4 seats); Candi Dasa, IDR425,000 per private car; Amed and Tulamben, IDR525,000 per private car; Tabanan area, IDR425,000 per private car; and Lovina and the north areas, IDR725,000 per private car