My Guide Website?
Ubud: 3-Hour Wood Carving Master Class101 Reviews
Create a personalized souvenir: turn a block of wood into a complex traditional design with the guidance of a local master carver, who will assist you throughout the 3-hour class and ensure you have fun.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Enjoy a creative experience beside a master carver
- Learn all the philosophies behind the many fantastic carvings in Bali
- Have fun with your whole family, regardless of age or skill level
- Take your masterpiece home as a unique souvenir
DescriptionLooking for another way to experience the vibrant culture of Bali? Let a Balisene master introduce you to the ancient art of wood carving during this 3-hour creative class. Your instructors will skillfully guide all novice woodcarvers to find the mask, the animal, or the shape that is 'hiding' inside each block of wood. Bali’s wood carvers are known throughout the world for their intricate and nuanced wood creations that adorn nearly every home on the island. This skill is inherited from one family generation to the next. Don't miss the opportunity to take part in this extraordinary craft while on the island. Stretch your creative muscle while vacationing in paradise, and then you can take home what you have helped to create as a souvenir you can't buy at any markets. Families and kids are welcome for a memorable cultural experience.
IncludesAll tools and materials Small snacks (Balinese fried pineapple and fried banana with palm sugar) Welcome drink of coffee or tea or water Class certificate
- • Return hotel transfers are available from Ubud center only. • No experience is needed to take part in this activity.