My Guide Website?
Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple
- Soak up the magic of one of Bali’s most sacred sites
- Stroll around the temple grounds and markets
- Learn about Balinese culture and religion
DescriptionMarvel at the stunning Tanah Lot Temple, just north of Densapar, on a guided tour in Bali. Admire the imposing rock formation the temple sits upon and learn about its ancient history. Explore the sacred complex and discover the charming stalls around it. Tanah Lot is one of seven ocean temples in Bali and has been a center of mythology for centuries. This Hindu temple, dedicated to the Gods of the sea and dates back to the 16th century, holds much significance for locals but is now just as well loved by visitors to the island. It’s an ideal place to relax and admire the skies change color against the backdrop of the ocean, with Tanah Lot standing proudly at the forefront. So come and spend time exploring the temple and its dramatic surroundings, and learn about the rich history of Tanah Lot and its religious beliefs here. Many local market stalls also surround Tanah Lot temple. Wander around the area's nearby shops that offer handmade trinkets, Balinese instruments, textiles, and more.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Tour guide Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Drinking water
- Dress Code: Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a sarong/scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
- Entrance fees are not included for the standard tour please bring cash for this, around IDR 60,000 per person
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations; the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- Please allow sufficient time for the heavy traffic during high season when heading to the meeting point
- Travel times can vary greatly compared to the times stated in navigation apps
- Please make sure you leave with enough time to reach your destination
- High season is from September to April