East Bali: Lempuyang Gates, Tenganan, & Water Palaces Tour68 Reviews
Visit the Lempuyang Gate of Heaven, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan, and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-day private tour of East Bali.
- Look for bats and pythons in the bat caves at Goa Lawah Temple
- Learn about the traditional Aga people of Bali in Tenganan village
- Admire the water fountains and bathing pools at the water palace of Tirta Gangga
- Marvel at the features of the Taman Ujung Water Palace
- Enjoy the convenience of a private guide and air-conditioned car
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel by private driver/guide, discover an untouched part of East Bali on a full-day tour of Goa Lawah, Tenganan and the spectacular water palaces of Tirta Gangga ('Water of the Ganges') and Taman Ujung. Journey by air-conditioned vehicle through the lush landscape as you head towards East Bali and the legendary bat cave of Goa Lawah. Upon arrival, explore one of Bali's most important temples, built around a cave complex where hordes of bats live. Look for pythons at this incredible site before moving on to the village of Tenganan. Encounter the indigenous Aga people of Bali, who lived here long before the Majapahit Empire arrived from Java to colonize the island. Explore the small village on foot with your guide for a closer look at the strictly maintained and distinctive traditions of weaving and batik textiles. Then, go to the sacred Tirta Gangga Water Palace and admire the decorative ponds, statues, plants and fountains that surround the palace. Take in the stunning views of the ocean and rice paddies. Continue to the must-see Taman Ujung Water Palace in Karangasem Regency and explore the ponds, bridges and picturesque pathways of the complex at the base of Mount Agung. Learn about its intricate Balinese architectural style before traveling back to your hotel.
IncludesPrivate guide Transportation in an air-conditioned car Insurance Mineral water Lunch All entrance fees
- • Please note that pick-up is only provided from Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu. Pick-up from the Uluwatu area is subject to an additional $8 per person fee, payable to the driver • Tickets to attractions will cost you around IDR 150,000 per person (estimated)
- Start your day of adventure at your hotel at 5:00 AM before heading directly to lempuyang heaven gate
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability