My Guide Website?
Bali Bites Food Tour with 15+ Tastings19 Reviews
Indulge in the flavors of Balinese food with a foodie tour of Denpasar, Bali. Follow your guide around the streets of old Denpasar and taste over 15 dishes from street food stalls and warung eateries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sample 15+ tastes of Bali and Java
- Explore the streets of old Denpasar
- Learn about the culture and history of Bali
- Amble through the night and produce markets
- Try food at beloved street vendors and local warung eateries
DescriptionBalinese food is an enigma to most and while the tourist strips along the beach are home to many a fine restaurant (though did you really come to Bali for burgers, Mexican tacos and Thai food?), those who truly want to get to grips with the island's fare need to explore the city's street vendors and local warung eateries. Fortunately, we've got you covered with our four hour foodie feast where you'll try 15+ tastes of Bali around the streets of old Denpasar. Our intimate groups, limited to just 8 guests, make it possible to visit humble beloved local favourites which have often been around for generations. While Bali's beaches might be tempting, you'd be one wonton short of a noodle bowl not to join our moveable evening food feast where we'll tickle your taste buds in places you'll never find alone. Please note that the tour isn't suitable for vegetarians, vegans, pescatarians and those with severe allergies.
Includes15+ food tastings included, more than any other Bali food tour 4 hours of feasting around the streets of old Denpasar Led by professional foodie guides Maximum of 8 exclusive guests on each tour Bottled water and local soft drinks included
- This tour operates rain or shine, so carry an umbrella if rain looks likely Make sure to come hungry Look at your GetYourGuide booking for the emergency telephone number of the tour guide, should you have any issues on the day Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans as several dishes will be unable to be eaten on the tour