My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Jeep Adventure with Jungle Swing158 Reviews
Enjoy a unique way to experience the spectacular sunrise from Mount Batur and cruise along this iconic volcanic lava field in a 4WD Jeep. Enjoy a thrilling adventure to the famous Bali Jungle Swing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the beauty of Mount Batur at sunrise
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the volcano and Ubud
- Feel safe and secured with a professional 4WD jeep driver/guide
- Sit on the famous jungle swing
- Enhance and customize the experience by a list of optional add-ons
DescriptionEnjoy a unique off-road volcano Batur Sunrise tour in a 4WD drive jeep. Choose this option if you do not wish to hike the volcano, but still wish to enjoy one of Bali's most spectacular sunrises. After getting picked up from your hotel, hop in the jeep and head to the best location to watch the sunrise from Mount Batur, which is inaccessible by standard vehicles. Marvel at the breathtaking sunrise as you enjoy your light breakfast. Afterward, cruise along the famous lava flow known locally as Batur Black Lava on the west side of the volcano. On your way back to the hotel, pass by Prapen Temple, a favorite religious site of the Pande Family, and stop to take some photos. Complete the trip with the famous trilling adventure with an exiting swinging experience in the lush jungle of Ubud. Enjoy the stunning views of the Ubud rice terraces and its verdant tropical forest. Customize your experience with add-ons, such as polaroid camera photographs, traditional massages, rafting, ATVing, a Luwak coffee tasting, a professional photographer, or a German, Japanese, or Korean-speaking guide (some add-ons are only available for some options).
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Jungle swing (if option selected) Light breakfast Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available islandwide, with the exception of hotels located in Negara
- Each jeep can hold a maximum of 3 guests
- Infants are not allowed on this tour
- If there are less than 3 people in your group, your guide may match you up with other customers
- Guests wanting a private jeep will need to purchase all 3 seats