My Guide Website?
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Private Tour63 Reviews
This private flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as you immerse yourself in nature and Balinese culture.
- Marvel at Bali's beauty on a guided trip and take the fast boat to Nusa Penida
- Visit the mosr picturesque sites around the island of Bali and Nusa Penida
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, and rice fields for amazing photos
- Enhance and customize your experience with a list of optional add-ons
DescriptionDay 1: Bali On your first day, make your first stop at the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall. Make a journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. Day 2: Nusa Penida On the second day of your choice, climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Batu Molenteng Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel's Billabong. Customize your experience with add-ons, such as a buffet lunch, polaroid camera photographs, traditional massages, a Luwak coffee tasting, drone footage, a professional photographer, or a German or Korean-speaking guide (some add-ons are only available for some options).
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private tour guide Entrance fees Roundtrip fast boat ticket to Nusa Penida Jungle swing Mineral water
- The date you select on the booking will be the day for the Bali Instagram tour; please insert the second day of your choice for Nusa Penida on the next page during booking process
- Both Bali Instagram and Nusa Penida tour will take approximately 10-12 hours
- Do not forget to pack your camera
- You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path
- It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Please be aware that there will be some bumpy and narrow roads on Nusa Penida, although they are worth it for the scenery