My Guide Website?
Bali: Tirta Empul, Tibumana Waterfall & Penglipuran Village3 Reviews
Experience the mystic power of Tirta Empul, the holy water temple that is believed to have healing properties.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Learn about authentic Balinese Heritage at Penglipuran Traditional Village
- Visit Tirta Empul Temple, a very famous temple for its pool and holy water
- Swim in the natural rock pools of Tibumana Waterfall
DescriptionOn the way to Penglipuran village, stop at the Batuan Temple, which is looked after by the local residents. Penglipuran village is surrounded by traditional Balinese countryside and has been left untouched by modernization. After visiting the village, Then, spend a few hours at the hidden Tibumana Waterfall exploring the surrounding rainforests and swimming in the natural rock pools. After, head to the village of Temen to visit a coffee plantation, learn about the coffee-making process, and sample a few varieties. Stop at the sacred Tirta Empul Temple, where the Balinese bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Private air-conditioned car English speaking driver (as a tour guide) All entrance fees (if option selected) Gasoline & parking fees
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know) Times above are subject to change due to local conditions