My Guide Website?
From Bali: West Nusa Penida & Snorkeling Full Day Tour8 Reviews
Discover Nusa Penida's most scenic spots on this day trip from Bali. Enjoy its breathtaking coastal landscape plus enjoy the underwater world and swim with the magnificent Manta Rays.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get picked up conveniently from your hotel stay in Bali
- Swim and meet the magnificent Manta Rays
- Discover the West coast of the island with our best local guides
- Explore Nusa Penida in a different way
- Snap at the most scenic spots of the island
DescriptionA full-day trip to enjoy the underwater world of Nusa Penida, where you will enjoy snorkeling activities with clear waters and the natural beauty of its underwater world which is still beautiful with coral reefs and coral fish. Cruising around Gamat Bay, Manta Bay and SD Point, stopping to swim and snorkel along the coast. Then, continue exploring the gorgeous West coast of the island; Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach and Angel's BIllabong. Get picked up conveniently from your stay in Bali and taking the fast boat to cross the island around 45 minutes, then start this full day experience. At the end of the day, you will be taking the boat back to Bali and dropped back off to your stay. *Trip rundown: 05:30 - 06:30: Hotel pickup (depending on the area of stay) 06:45: Arrive at Sanur Harbor to redeem the boat tickets 07:00: Boat departs to Nusa Penida (using public fast boat around 45 minutes) 08:30 - 09:00: Morning snorkeling session at 3 spots 11:30: Visit Kelingking Beach 12:30: Lunch break 14:00: Visit Angel's Billabong and Broken Beach 15:30: Head back to Penida harbor 16:30: Boat departs o Bali 17:30: Arrive back at Sanur, Bali and head back to the hotel
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bali area (if option selected) Return fast boat tickets Snorkeling package with 3 spots: Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, SD Point GoPro underwater documentations Snorkeling equipment Retribution fee + all entrance fees Local guide Parking & petrol Government tax
- The fast boat will take around 45 minutes to cross the island Meeting the Manta Rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it's an open sea and depending much on the current weather and water condition The itinerary maybe adjusted last minute in order to keep you safe from the strong swells of the ocean