My Guide Website?
From Jakarta: Safari Park, Tea Plantation & Jaksa Waterfall3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Jakarta's most famous wildlife park, lush natural scenery, and tea plantation history on this guided tour from the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover exotic wildlife up close on an exhilarating tour of Taman Safari Bogor
- Get your camera ready for the panoramic views of tea plantations in Puncak
- Learn all about the historical tea production process and taste local teas
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Puncak Waterfall and feel refreshed
- Benefit from a well-rounded full-day experience in the Jakarta countryside
DescriptionGet off the beaten path with a full day of activities from Jakarta including a guided safari tour, tea plantation tour, and visit to Jaksa Waterfall. Start off at one of the most well-known wildlife parks in Indonesia. Keep your camera poised for pictures of tigers, elephants, lions, and more. After the safari, explore the park's various attractions and shows. Feed and pet a variety of friendly animals in the area that houses baby animals. Continue to the Puncak Tea Plantation, a scenic hill area known for its vast tea estates. Immerse yourself in this serene escape from the city. Take a leisurely stroll through the tea fields, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and enjoy the panoramic views. Learn about the tea production process from the local farmers and visit one of the tea houses. Indulge in a warm cup of freshly brewed tea while savoring the peaceful ambiance. End the day with a visit to Jaksa Waterfall, nestled in the lush greenery of Puncak. Embark on a short walk through the dense forest and feel the cool mist in the air from the cascading water. Take a dip in the invigorating waters or simply relax on the surrounding rocks before returning to Jakarta.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided tour Transportation Meals and drinks Entrance to Bogor Safari Park, tea plantation, and Jaksa Waterfall
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions This tour contains a moderate amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes and clothes