My Guide Website?
Mount Rinjani 2 days and 1 night trek to summit6 Reviews
You’ll spend two days and one night for mount Rinjani trekking Starting from sembalun village to crater rim sembalun, summit and back to sembalun village,
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Mt. Batur: 2 Day Camping Trip, Summit Hike, and Hot Springs
- Bali: Twin Lakes, Handara Gates, and Forest Trekking Tour
- Bali: Melasti Beach Kecak Dance Show Tickets
- North Lombok: Sendang Gile Waterfall & Senaru Village Tour
- On summit you capture your moment by taking pictures.
- Head lights, trekking pole, chairs and even dinner table, so you do not have to
- Sleep under the stars at a campsite by the crater rim Sembalun
DescriptionDay 1 After breakfast, you will be transferred !! Be ready to go to Sembalun village with our special mountain car. The trip to Sembalun village will spend 45minutes to hour. We will arrive at approximately 8.00 am. The registration in Rinjani Information Center (RIC) is 1051 m and Post 1 (Monitoring Post) is1300 m which will take 2 hours. We take a rest for 5/10 minutes at Post 1 (Monitoring Post,) and then continue to Post 2 (Tengengean) 1500 m for about 1 hour. We take short break for 5 to 10 minutes at Post 2 ( Tengengean ) and then continue our journey to Post 3 (Pada Balong ) 1800 m for approximately 1 hour. We take a rest for 2 hours at Post 3, the guide and porters then prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate or lemon tea). After having a lunch and rest, we continue to Sembalun Crater Rim (Pelawangan Sembalun) 2639M, for 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. Spending the night by camping at Sembalun Crater Rim, then we can enjoy the awesome views there as sunset, and sunrise for the next morning , Segara Anak lake, Sembalun village, the summit of mount Rinjani half of north Lombok. Day 2 We will wake up at 02.30 am if we don’t miss the beautiful sunrise and have a light breakfast. Start the trek to heading to the Rinjani summit (3672 m) at 3.00 am for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. The first stage is a moderate climb for 2 hours, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek. The last hour is very steep and difficult (there are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward, you will slip one step back). From the Summit of Mount Rinjani, you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Mt. Tambora in Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake. After sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun Crater Rim and have breakfast. After breakfast and a rest, we will continue to go down to Sembalun village for 4-5 hours, have some lunch in Post 3 or 2 and arrive in Sembalun village (1,150m) at noon. The car is waiting to bring us to Senaru village, the trip is finished
IncludesTrekking guide Porter to carry camping equipments Meals and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Safe drinking water Camping equipments (double size tent, camp chairs, toilet tent, sleeping bags, pillows and mattress) Head lamp Trekking poles and sticks Insurance Rain coat
- You must have a good level of fitness and the ability to walk long distances to take part, people who suffer from mountain sickness or have height phobias are not allowed to join the tour
- These are list of items you should carry during the trek program, all items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kilograms (trekking shoes, toiletries, personal medication, sun screen, insect repellent, camera, small towel, 2-4 pieces of cotton t-shirts, long trek pants, windproof jacket, 2 pieces of shorts, sandals, swim wear)
- You have the option to add an extra porter service to carry your personal belongings on the next booking page
- The rest of your luggage can be stored at the local operator's office