My Guide Website?
Nusa Penida: Snorkeling at 4 Spots by Speedboat with Guide138 Reviews
Swim, snorkel and look for manta rays in Nusa Penida. Explore the wonders of the underwater world in various places with the included snorkel equipment and guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Mt. Batur: 2 Day Camping Trip, Summit Hike, and Hot Springs
- Bali: Twin Lakes, Handara Gates, and Forest Trekking Tour
- Bali: Melasti Beach Kecak Dance Show Tickets
- North Lombok: Sendang Gile Waterfall & Senaru Village Tour
- Get beautiful photos with views of the iconic beaches and cliffs in Nusa Penida
- give a guide to take your photo with manta fish
- Enjoy an amazing day of snorkeling at four different locations on nusa penida
- Explore the water safely with all necessary safety and snorkeling gear included
- Marvel at an array of vibrant marine life, from sunfish to turtles
DescriptionCome explore the beauty of the sea on a snorkeling trip to the exotic island of Nusa Penida, a favorite destination among tourists for its sandy beaches and relaxed lifestyle. Visit popular places such as Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Wall Point, and Cristal Bay. Start your day by meeting a snorkeling guide and getting help with all the necessary equipment. Snorkeling will last for approximately 2 hours. Guided by a professional snorkeler, you can relax and enjoy the underwater beauty of Nusa Penida safely. If you're lucky, you might see manta rays and potentially swim with them. Manta rays can have a wingspan of up to 4 or 5 meters. Observe colorful fish among the rocks and visit the local turtles. As you explore, your guide will take videos and photos of your adventure that you can keep after the trip. Before returning to the starting point, visit Manta Bay (if weather and water conditions permit).
IncludesSnorkeling with English-speaking guide Snorkeling equipment Videos and photos Towel
- This tour will take place rain or shine