My Guide Website?
Ubud: Cycling, Jungle Buggies, and White Water Rafting
Enjoy an action-packed full-day adventure around Ubud. Pedal through lush forest trails, drive through the jungle on a high-end buggy and end your day rafting down the Ayung River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Bali's longest rafting tour and ride the rapids
- Pedal your way through lush forest trails, Hindu temples, rice fields, and local villages
- Drive a high-end jungle buggy on a challenging course
- Take some time to relax by the pool after your adventure
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, the first challenge of this adventurous day in Bali is a mountain biking session. Head off the beaten track and journey through some of Bali’s most scenic highland landscapes. Start your ride near the renowned Mount Batur Volcano, overlooking Kintamani Lake, and cycle through 30km of forest trails, ancient temples, villages, rice fields, and plantations. Take some time to relax, unwind, and enjoy lunch by the pool, which overlooks scenic rice paddies and the edge of the jungle. Next up is your buggy adventure, which begins with a safety briefing, gear fitting, and a test drive with the instructor. Rev up your engine and journey into the jungle on Bali’s first and only purpose-built ATV track. Embrace the intense driving experience and follow the challenging and varied trail. Feel like a rally driver as you test your capabilities on the tough terrain. The last activity of the day is white water rafting. You’ll head to the starting point for registration, outfitting, and a briefing from your guide. Experience over 33 rapids, and head past the incredible river landscapes. Rise to the challenge of the rapids as you ride Bali’s longest white water rafting route. Relax and reflect on your action-packed day with a shower at the facility before you are dropped back at your accommodation.
IncludesReturn transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Use of modern mountain bike and helmet Complete rafting equipments Use of buggy vehicle (2 laps) Buggy safety equipment Lunch Mineral water Refreshing cold towels Accident insurance WiFi Hot shower Changing rooms Insurance Professional guides Free use of lockers
- Unfortunately, the operator is not able to accommodate special dietary requirements
- In case of extreme weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, the activity may be canceled. In such cases, you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Drivers must be 18 years or over & have a valid driving license.
- Tandem passenger must be 12 years or over.