Buro Presents Ben Morrow Masterclass - Back in Bali
At Faculty Kitchen & BarSat Nov 12th 2016 to Sun Nov 13th 2016 at 10:00 until 20:00
Bali, Petitenget 88x, Second Floor, Above Livingstone Bakery, Denpasar, Seminyak https://www.myguidebali.com/events/ben-morrow-masterclass-back-in-bali-12-13-nov-2016 BOOK NOW
Ben is Back, Back Again and this time he will make you ready for competition, or even better, he brings you to a higher level!
12 & 13 November 2016 |
Ben Morrow Masterclasses &
Coffee Inspired Pairing Menu
(Featuring chef Dick Derian from 306 and our chef Eka Suryantika, Faculty Kitchen & Bar)
Book your Masterclass now, and get ready to go higher levels and practise for the coming competition ILAC Indonesia 2016!
Get yours via Buro's Facebook Shop or Event Page https://www.facebook.com/pg/burobali/shop OR http://benmorrowbali.eventzilla.net/
Now available workshops:
Latte Art Beginner - Pro
Supported with an all day 3-Course Coffee-Inspired pairing Menu
Only 200.000++ per person, Book via email@example.com
Complete experience for your taste bud through combination of special dishes by chef Dick Derian from Three-O-Six and our Eka Suryantika from Faculty Kitchen, which are carefully crafted to enhance the flavors of coffee served by the Cowboy. More information will be published soon.
Hosted by Faculty Kitchen & Bar in collaboration with L / S Coffee Studio.
FACULTY Kitchen & Bar is part of the open space that acts as one-stop destination for carefully crafted coffee from L/S Coffee Studio, cutting-edge design curated by BŪRO and contemporary rustic dishes with the courtesy of FACULTY Kitchen & Bar.
Ben Morrow is an international recognised innovator of latte art and multiple time latte art champion. These classes are tailored specifically to target the group’s desired outcome.
We all know him as the coffee specialist and Latte artist in the specialty coffee industry and of course on Instagram, where he puts his "latte art" truly out there and shares his commitments on a daily basis.
Ben Morrow is a white drink specialist and latte artist at Sensory Lab and St Ali. Ben has been recognized over the globe as a highly influential latte artist, winning and placing in an abundance of competitions.
Most recently placed 1st and 3rd in the Breville aroma smack down 2014 and 2015 respectively and even twice latte art champion of Victoria in the years 2014 and 2015 and to top it all off, 2nd place national champion in 2013 and 2015 and the winner of Venziano 'Legends' smack down 2015 amongst other awards. More recently won the competition Coffee Masters in London 2015.
A collaboration event
FACULTY KITCHEN & BAR x L / S Coffee x ST ALI x BŪRO
Above Livingstone Bakery - 2nd floor
Jalan Petitenget 88 x
80361 Kerobokan, Bali
1. Beginner Latte Art | 10:00 - 11:00am - Rp 550.000 pp
- 60 mins session on basic latte art pattern, how to steam milk properly, and basic rules on what defines a good latte art
2. Pro Latte Art | 11:00 - 12:30pm - Rp 900.000 pp
- 90 mins session on competition materials. How to get you ready for competition. Going through each marking item.
3. Espresso 101 | 14:00 - 15:00 - Rp 550.000 pp
- 60 mins session on Espresso. What is espresso ? What makes a good espresso ? Different approach for different beans.
4. Manual Brew | 15:00 - 16:00 - Rp 550.000 pp
- 60 mins session on manual brewing methods v60, kalita, and aeropress. How to brew a cup of good coffee. Breaking down step by step of manual brewing process.
Let's get ready to pour!
Email for more information: