My Guide Website?
Bali: White Water Rafting, Uluwatu Temple and Jimbaran Bay1 Reviews
Bali White Water Rafting and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages is exciting Bali Combination Tour with amazing experience for 2 hours rafting combine with visiting the famous sea temple in the island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Mt. Batur: 2 Day Camping Trip, Summit Hike, and Hot Springs
- Bali: Twin Lakes, Handara Gates, and Forest Trekking Tour
- Bali: Melasti Beach Kecak Dance Show Tickets
- North Lombok: Sendang Gile Waterfall & Senaru Village Tour
- Challenge yourself with whitewater rafting down Ayung River
- Watch a spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean at Uluwatu Temple
- End your evening with a barbecue seafood dinner at romantic Jimbaran Bay
- Enjoy the convenience of your own private car and driver
DescriptionItinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Arrive and get ready for the rafting activities , briefing from the professional guide and wearing the safety equipment and start the rafting activities. Stop At: Uluwatu Temple Explore the temple on the cliffs names is Uluwatu temple and enjoy sunset here, spectacular indian ocean view during the sunset. Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran Seafood restaurant will welcoming you on the beach a romantic dinner will be enjoyed during the nights
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle English Speaking Driver Welcome drink 2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River with Professional River Rafting Guide Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room Water resistance bag Buffet lunch & mineral water Rafting Insurance, Tax and Services Sarongs Entrance Fee - Uluwatu Temple
- The tour is suitable for participants aged 5-65 Be sure to bring swimwear, river sandals or shoes, sun cream, a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your wet clothing Please be advised there are a large number of steps up and down to the river. You should be in good physical condition and be wearing water shoes for this walk