Indulge in Balinese Cuisine: Must-Try Dishes for the Current Season
Experience Bali's Culinary Delights
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Mt. Batur: 2 Day Camping Trip, Summit Hike, and Hot Springs
- Bali: Twin Lakes, Handara Gates, and Forest Trekking Tour
- Bali: Melasti Beach Kecak Dance Show Tickets
- North Lombok: Sendang Gile Waterfall & Senaru Village Tour
1. Pisang Rai
Pisang Rai is a traditional Balinese dessert made from steamed bananas, grated coconut, palm sugar, and aromatic pandan leaves. The bananas are wrapped in banana leaves and steamed until soft and fragrant. Pisang Rai is a sweet and decadent treat that provides a delightful balance of flavors. It is often served as a dessert or snack, either on its own or accompanied by black rice pudding.