My Guide Website?
3-Day Excursion to Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater from Bali59 Reviews
Travel from Bali to East Java on a 3-day overland excursion. Hike up majestic Mount Bromo and see the sunrise at Mount Ijen.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Enjoy a spectacular sunrise at Mount Bromo
- Take in area views from the crater of the Mount Bromo volcano
- Private Bromo - Ijen Crater tour from Bali
DescriptionSpend 3 days exploring the volcanic landscapes of East Java. Take in a spectacular sunrise and panoramic views from the peak of Mount Bromo. Marvel at the blue flames on a descent into the Ijen crater. Detailed Itinerary Day 1: Bali–Gilimanuk Harbour–Mt. Bromo From western Bali travel by ferry to the eastern tip of Java. Drive to the Mount Bromo area, with a lunch stop along the way. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Day 2: Mt. Bromo–Banyuwangi (Ijen Crater) Very early in the morning, head to the rim of the Tengger caldera. Marvel at the panoramic views at sunrise with the active Mount Semeru volcano in the background. Continue to Mount Bromo. Take a short walk and climb the 240 stairs to the peak. After breakfast back at the hotel, drive to Banyuwangi, with a lunch break en route. Check in at the hotel. Day 3: See the panoramic Ijen Crater–Bali Just after midnight see the panoramic of Ijen creater. Stop at the miner’s shack for a short rest and head back to the hotel for breakfast before the return trip to Bali.
IncludesAccommodation (1 night Bromo, 1 night Ijen) Entrance fees to Bromo and IJen Private transportation by air-conditioned car/minibus Boat/ferry fee English-speaking guide Fuel, parking and donation Mineral water
- The accommodation in Bromo will be Cafe Lava Hostel, SM Bromo Hotel, or Grand Whiz Hotel and will depend on availability
- The accommodation in Banyuwangi (Ijen) will be at Villa Kayon depending on availability
- All hotels are comfortable and overlook Bromo. They are equipped with sheets, clean running water, and Wi-Fi, and serve continental breakfast
- Please bring a warm jacket, hiking shoes, a standard mask, and a camera