My Guide Website?
Bali: Flyboard Experience2 Reviews
Experience the newest extreme water sport: Flyboard, which uses hydro-propulsion forces to power the board and send you soaring into the air and flying high over the ocean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Have an unforgettable experience in Bali by trying flyboarding
- Enjoy an awesome view of the nearby tropical beaches as you fly high over the Bali ocean
- Get key tips and learn new tricks from your instructor, who will stay on the jet ski to control the hose
DescriptionExperience a one-of-a-kind thrill during your visit to Bali by trying your hand at flyboarding, the newest extreme water sport. Currently an extremely popular activity for both locals and tourists alike, this is definitely a must-try activity for all thrill seekers. Hop on the Fly Board and soar high over the Bali Sea, powered by hydro-propulsion forces that give total freedom of movement to the rider, and get an awesome view of the nearby beaches and the crystal clear waters of the island. Learn how to precisely control your movements from the instructor on the jet ski, who will be controlling the force of the water as they share key tips and maybe even teach you cool tricks. Feeling gutsy? Try performing flashy flips and turns that are sure to impress all people watching, and maybe even go for the infamous Dolphin Dive if you're up to it. The best part? You won't have to worry about transportation between the activity area and your accommodation with the convenient transfers included.
Includes15-minute Flyboard experience Hotel transfers in nusa dua area Local instructor Basic insurance
- Hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua area and beyond those mentioned area will be extra charges for the transportation
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems, epilepsy, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your own towel, beach outfit, sandals, hat, sun block, and spare clothes
- Beginners are most welcome as there will be an instructor. Those who have skills in snow boarding or wake boarding will have an advantage when mastering the Flyboard