My Guide Website?
Mount Batur: Private Volkswagen Jeep Volcano Safari365 Reviews
Explore Bali’s central mountainous area and visit Mount Batur in style in a classic VW jeep. Witness the calm beauty of the caldera, and visit rice paddies, temples, villages, and hot springs on this private day trip.
- Hop into a private VW jeep and ride in style all day
- Travel to Mount Batur, an active volcano
- Pass rice paddies, local villages, and temples
- Soothe away your aches and pains in natural hot springs
DescriptionExplore Bali's Mount Batur volcano on a day trip in a comfortable VW Jeep. Traverse dense forests to the edge of a deep caldera, soak in a natural hot spring, and visit a local coffee plantation. Be picked you up in a classic VW all-terrain jeep for a day of adventure at Bali’s Mount Batur volcano. Take the scenic route through Bali’s rice terraces and lush vegetation. Stop at Penelokan and head to the rim of a huge caldera for a breathtaking view of Mount Batur. Continue your safari via the truck route into the old crater, where you will encounter huge lava flows which have covered most of the vegetation. On the edge of the caldera, look out for monkeys that live in the towering trees. Climb up a lava dune for views of the mountain and see the black lava. Hear about how these landscapes evolved over thirty million years from your guide. After an adventurous drive around the mountain, stop to meet the local farmers on your way to the natural hot springs. Soothe away all your aches and pains at the natural hot springs of Batur. Then, tuck into a buffet lunch before continuing to a coffee plantation. Here, learn all about the production of coffee. At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by VW classic convertible jeep Private driver Entrance tickets Natural hot springs visit Insurance
- It is recommended that you to wear or bring comfortable clothing, a warm jacket, sturdy walking shoes or sport shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and a swimming suit for the hot springs
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Hotel transfer are available from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu and Ubud areas