My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Guided Sunrise Trek with Breakfast192 Reviews
Catch the sun rising above the clouds as you climb Bali's UNESCO-listed Mount Batur. Enjoy breakfast at the summit with your guide as you witness the sky gradually change color.
- Watch the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur
- Trek 11 km (4 hours) through the jungle under a blanket of stars
- Summit at the volcanic crater lake and take in panoramic views at the summit ridge
DescriptionEmbark on a guided sunrise trek to the Mount Batur volcano on a full-day trip from Bali. Ascend this famous volcano which stands at 5,633 ft above sea level. Take in the views overlooking the crater lake while you enjoy breakfast at the summit. Get up early to begin their trek in time for the break of dawn. Enjoy a transfer from your hotel in Bali and arrive at the starting point at 3:40 AM for a short briefing and to receive your trekking gear. The trek to the summit of Mount Batur takes 1.5-2 hours, across 3.5 km. The total distance of the trail is approximately 11 km over 4 hours. Begin your hike before light, walking at cooler climes under an awe-inspiring blanket of stars. At the top, witness the sun come up over a sea of clouds before continuing to trek around the crater lake and summit ridge. You'll be given a hot beverage and a sandwich and egg to revive your spirits. After exploring recent lava flows and younger craters, head down to loop back to the starting point through a unique volcanic landscape full of native flora and fauna. Watch out for the tall grass with purple bloom and encounter mischievous Balinese long-tailed macaques along the way.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, or Ubud Breakfast Air-conditioned car All entrance fees English-speaking guide Local trekking guide Tea/coffee Trekking poles Torches Mineral Water Insurance
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Small group tour with only up to 5 travelers per group
- Hotel transfer is available for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud
- Please bring your own face mask and sanitation items