My Guide Website?
From Bali: Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Ceningan Island Tour5 Reviews
Discover the wonders of the Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan islands. Spend the day visiting iconic locations and enjoy a delicious lunch of Indonesian food with a sea view.
- Stroll along the white sandy shoreline of Dream Beach
- Marvel at the water blowing from Devil's Tear at high tide
- Cross the iconic Yellow Bridge to Nusa Ceningan
- Explore the hidden gems of the stunning Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a sea view at the Sanghyang Bay Restaurant
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful islands in the east of Bali which is Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. Departure to Nusa Lembongan from Sanur (Bali) with fast boat for the 40-minute journey, arrive on the island and head to Panorama Point overlooking Jungutbatu Village and enjoy the view of Mount Agung. Travel across the Yellow Bridge, which offers only access to Nusa Ceningan from the island. Explore the hidden gems of Nusa Ceningan’s stunning Blue Lagoon before heading back to Nusa Lembongan. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, dine on a delicious lunch of Indonesian food with a sea view at Sanghyang Bay Restaurant. Visit Devil’s Tear at high tide and marvel at this impressive natural landscape then head to Dream Beach, which boasts a sprawling white sandy shoreline. Finish your trip with a refreshing dip in the swimming pool at Dream Beach Hut with minimum own spending on beverages, then sit back and relax on the return to your Bali hotel.
IncludesReturn hotel transfer from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, and Sanur (additional fees may apply for transfers from other areas) Return boat transfer Tour of the islands Lunch Swimming pool access Insurance for the boat
- - Please note that there are bumpy and narrow roads on Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan - If only 1 pax during the trip we will be using the scooter for both Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Ceningan