My Guide Website?
Nusa Penida: Snorkeling in 4 spots (manta rays) + Land tour6 Reviews
Explore the island of Nusa Penida on a full-day trip from Sanur (Bali) with our private fast boat (not ferry). Visit the most amazing places and the beautiful marine life of Nusa Penida.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Swim with the majestic Manta Rays at Manta Point or Manta Bay
- Discover the beautiful underwater world and marine life of Nusa Penida
- Visit Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, Kelingking Cliff
- Lunch in a beautiful restaurant with an infinity pool
- Cruising around the island by private boat (not ferry)
DescriptionFirst, you will discover the beautiful underwater world of Nusa Penida. You'll get the opportunity to swim in the crystal clear waters, snorkeling in the 4 most amazing spots : Secret Bay, Manta Bay or Manta Point, the Wall Bay and Mangrove point. You will discover the wonderful marine life of the area and the majestic giant Manta Rays. After lunch, you will visit the most iconic spots and views of Nusa Penida Island : Angel Billabong, Broken Beach and the amazing Kelingking Beach. THIS EXPERIENCE IS A SHARED VOYAGE WITH A MAXIMUM OF 13 PEOPLE ON BOARD OF EACH BOAT. YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE THE FULL PRIVATE OPTION (THE BOAT WILL BE ONLY FOR YOUR GROUP).
IncludesUnderwater Photos and Videos with Go Pro 11 (for free) Lunch Use of Snorkeling equipment All Fees and Taxes Professional guide and free diver Speedboat for the day Car for the land tour Drinking water Towels
- This tour will take place rain or shine. If the local Indonesian authorities doesn't allow us to go to Nusa Penida due to bad weather or sea conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund/voucher of your booking. The itinerary may vary depending on nature conditions.