My Guide Website?
Ubud: 2-Day Heart of Bali Private Tour2 Reviews
You are invited to explore the cultural Heart of Bali: Ubud. Located in the cool mountains and surrounded by rice fields and terraces, together with a professional guide, you will visit all the must-see places and sites in a must-do 2 day tour.
- Visit the sacred Monkey Forest, the sanctuary and a natural habitat of the Balinese long tailed Monkey
- Shop for treasures, including antiques, woodcarvings, crafts, textiles, paintings
- Discover the 11th century temple and funerary complex Gunung Kawi
- Enjoy the stunning views of the UNESCO listed Tegalalang rice terraces that offer a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its authentic scenery
- Try a cup of the 'most expensive coffee in the world'
DescriptionDay 1: Hotel pick up (9:00am) Artisan village tour (Celuk, Mas and Tohpati), to see the production of silver wood, and batik Batuan temple Goa Gajah elephant cave Saraswati Hindu temple Monkey Forest Campuhan Ridgewalk Hotel drop off Day 2: Hotel pick up (9:00am) Tirta Empul water temple Gunung Kawi temple Tegalalang rice terraces coffee, cocoa, and tea plantation visit Batur volcano Hotel drop off (please specify when booking the tour)
IncludesEntrance tickets Professional guide 1 night accommodation 1 breakfast Driver Private air conditioned car Petrol Mineral water Donations Parking and toll fee Lunch and dinner Entrance tickets to the hot springs on Lake Batur (approximately 10USD per person)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now