My Guide Website?
Uluwatu: GWK Cultural Park, Beaches & Uluwatu Temple Tour41 Reviews
Explore the Garuda Wisnu Bali Kencana Cultural Park on a small-group tour. Experience some of the island’s best beaches and finish the day with a visit to Uluwatu Temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Explore Bali with a small group and visit the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park to soak up the cultural activites
- Experience the island’s best beaches including Tanjung Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua, and Padang-Padang Surf Beach
- Finish the day with a spectacular sunset at Uluwatu Temple and watch the famous Kecak Balinese Cultural Dance
DescriptionDiscover some of the best of Bali including beautiful beaches and age-old temples. With a visit to a cultural park and a vibrant dance show thrown in for good measure, see the 'real Bali' as you travel with an experienced local guide. Make your way to Tanjung Benoa Beach nestled in the southeast of Bali. This strip of seaside resorts features a reef-protected beach with gentle waves, perfect for watersports like parasailing or wakeboarding. Next, travel to Nusa Dua, home to one of the island’s best resorts. While here, see a rare, natural phenomenon known as the 'Water Blow'. Watch as white-tipped waves crash against limestone cliffs, creating spectacular sprays that drench those who stand too close. Explore the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, where you learn more about Balinese culture and religion. Flanked by a giant statue of the Hindu god, Vishnu, this is the ideal place to see some local dance and music, with various fun activities available. Relax on Padang Padang Surf Beach, with its white sand, clear blue sky and great surf all year round. Finish the day with a visit to Uluwatu Temple. Watch the sun set on the horizon from an 11th-century rock temple. Learn about the myths and legends of this mystical place from your guide. Then, enjoy a vibrant celebration of local culture with a Kecak Balinese traditional dance. Talented performers will tell myths of Bali through song and dance as you end the day.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking guide Air-conditioned vehicle Entrance Fees (for selected options only) Bottled water Insurance Fuel and toll charges
- Please prepare cash of around IDR 390K per person for entrance fees. Fees are payable directly at the entrance