My Guide Website?
Uluwatu: Surf Class For Beginner and Intermediate22 Reviews
Start your surf journey with Professional and experienced instructor
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Get the surf technique with experienced local instructor
- Discover new tips how to lay down ,stand up, paddle and surf safety
- You will enjoy and have unforgettable memories with us
DescriptionI was spent my time from 2017 everyday surfing at Nias of Sorake Beach and have been work at surf company for 3 years then i decided to own and share my experience . Each lesson is 2 hours -15 minutes surf safety and theory -Go surfing 45 minutes -10 minutes break -Go for surfing -50 minutes -Lesson ratio: student:trainer 2:1 3:2 Children under 12 years 1:1 lessons Lessons are generally held at Balangan beach, one of the best spots in Uluwatu area for beginners and intermediates Beginner and intermediate lessons are held at Balangan Beach, Jimbaran Beach and Dreamland Beach, however if conditions are not suitable we will tell you the best time and location for the conditions on that day. We will inform you within an appropriate time frame if the location will be moved due to weather conditions. If due to unforeseen circumstances your lesson is cancelled, we will notify you and arrange another suitable date or time.
Includes2 hours surf session Free photo and videos(Minimum 2-6 guests required in 1 Booking) Free entrance to the beach Free pick up from hotel to the beach(If required ) Mineral water Surf equipment,sunblock, rush guard, reef shoes, locker and shower
- •The schedule might be move due the weather and Waves •We'll contact you within suitable frame if the schedule and location is to be moved •If for any unforeseen circumstances your lesson is to be canceled or we arranging another suitable date and time