My Guide Website?
Uluwatu Temple Sunset & Kecak Fire Dance Tour1 Reviews
Watch the sunset from the sea cliffs on this private tour and enjoy a spectacular Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Mt. Batur: 2 Day Camping Trip, Summit Hike, and Hot Springs
- Bali: Twin Lakes, Handara Gates, and Forest Trekking Tour
- Bali: Melasti Beach Kecak Dance Show Tickets
- North Lombok: Sendang Gile Waterfall & Senaru Village Tour
- Watch the sunset over the beaches and sea cliffs around Uluwatu
- Be entertained by a thrilling Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu Temple
- Great value tour includes hotel pickup and private transport
DescriptionUluwatu temple is one of the must-see destinations in Bali, known for its stunning beaches, cliff top ocean views, the famous Uluwatu Temple and fascinating local culture. Our Uluwatu temple sunset & Kecak fire dance evening tour will take you on a half day journey to some of the top spots in Uluwatu, finishing with the famous Balinese Kecak dance as the sun sets over the beautiful Uluwatu Temple. This half day tour will begin in the afternoon, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal driver. A member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great experience.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English speaking driver (as a tour guide) Air-conditioned vehicle All entrance fees Gasoline & parking fees
- Pickup time varies depending on the pickup area: Ubud, Kerobokan, Petitenget and Canggu area at 2:00 PM and Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area at 3:00 PM For the Kecak dance there are 2 sessions. The first session starts at 6 pm and the second session starts at 7 pm. If the first session is full, then you will get a Kecak dance ticket for the second session at 7 pm, and you can enjoy the sunset at Uluwatu Temple while waiting for the second session. This tour is not wheelchair accessible