My Guide Website?
Yogyakarta: 3-Day Bromo & Ijen Volcano Trip with Lodging44 Reviews
Travel to Bromo and Ijen on a 3-day trip departing from Yogyakarta. Immerse yourself in the fascinating volcanic landscape and enjoy transfers, accommodation, and breakfasts.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Mt. Batur: 2 Day Camping Trip, Summit Hike, and Hot Springs
- Bali: Twin Lakes, Handara Gates, and Forest Trekking Tour
- Bali: Melasti Beach Kecak Dance Show Tickets
- North Lombok: Sendang Gile Waterfall & Senaru Village Tour
- Explore Bromo and Ijen, the most beautiful volcanoes on the Java island.
- Accompanied by experienced tour managers and guides, from the start to the end.
- Accommodation options is available, you are free to explore in your own way.
DescriptionExplore the island of Java by visiting the famous volcanoes on the island of Java, Bromo and Ijen. Depart from Yogyakarta by private mini van/van, accompanied by an experienced English-speaking tour manager. And explore Mount Bromo using a 4x4 vehicle to see the sunrise, and climb the crater rim. Then head to Ijen to see the famous blue fire. And watch the sunrise from the crater rim with a charming turquoise lake. The tour will end at Ketapang Ferry Terminal, Banyuwangi, and you can continue your journey to Bali. Day 1 You will be picked up and heading directly to your accommodation in Bromo. Day 2 Picked up by a 4x4 vehicle and head to the sunrise point, enjoy the sunrise and head to sand area for a photo session with the background of the Widodaren hill, then hiking to bromo begins towards the crater rim. Then return back to accommodation for breakfast and continue the journey to Ijen. Day 3 Hiking to ijen starts at 2 am, and hiking for 2 hours to the blue fire point. Then back to the crater rim to see the sunrise. then back to starting point and continue driving to get to the ferry terminal. You will be at Ferry terminal at 9am apprx.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bromo & Ijen entrance ticket Transportation via minivan or van (Yogyakarta-Ketapang Ferry Terminal) English-speaking driver Mountaineering guide 2-night accommodation (breakfast Included) 4x4 Jeep (Bromo) Gas mask (Ijen) Flashlight (Ijen) Ketapang Ferry terminal drop-off Hotel transfer in Bali (If add-on selected) Ferry ticket
- Ijen Blue Flame is available to visit.
- From Yogyakarta to Bromo it is 426km (7-hours of driving), from Bromo to Bondowoso it is 142km (4-hours of driving), and from Bondowoso to Ijen it is66km (2-hours of driving)
- The tour schedule is fairly tight
- The accommodation at Lava View (Bromo) and Grand Padis Hotel (Ijen) is subject to availability
- You will share the room with your fellow travelers (2 people per room). If you want separate rooms, please make 2 separate bookings with 2 booking codes
- The listed schedule is an estimate
- The average temperature of Bromo and Ijen before sunrise is 3-10°C