My Guide Website?
Northern Charm: Lake Bratan, Handara Gate, Waterfall & Swing521 Reviews
Take a private tour of Bali's most iconic sights that you always see on postcards and Instagram! Snap photos and experience the beauty in the North. Immerse yourself in nature and Balinese culture while exploring monuments and natural wonders.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Bali's most iconic photogenic sites and snap some cool pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- See the iconic Lake Bratan, Handara Gate, waterfall and end your journey on a swing in a hidden hill
- Bring your sweet memories home with the add-on Polaroid camera option
- Enhance and customize the experience by a list of optional add-ons
DescriptionBali is a living postcard, an Indonesian paradise that feels like a fantasy. This private tour is designed for those who wish to visit all the most iconic and photogenic sites you see on postcards and Instagram in the northern part of the islands. On top of snapping pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. Your first stop early in the morning will be the iconic Lake Beratan. Like Bali's postcards, you will see the majestic temple sitting on a small lake island. This lakeside temple was constructed in honor of Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake, which was formed by a volcanic eruption 30,000 years ago. Your guide will explain this ancient temple's history, the Balinese people, and culture. You will then visit the iconic Handara Gate, well known as the pathway to serenity. Take a wonderful picture in front of Handara Gate with the breathtaking view of green scenery and the gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as your backdrop. Prepare your walking shoes because you will visit the majestic and beautiful Banyumala Twin Waterfall next. The natural pool is inviting with its translucent turquoise waters. Swim in tranquility, listen to the thunderous roar of cascading waters, and take in the sights of the vibrant greenery. Then visit the iconic Wanagiri Hidden Hills, punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan. You will fly over the hill and lakes and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Do not miss the bird cage and a viewing post shaped like a boat. Customize your experience with options like coffee tasting and traditional massage.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Hotel transfer Entrance fees Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch Buffet with Tea/Coffee/Water (if add-on selected) Polaroid camera photographs (if add-on selected) 1-hour traditional massage (if add-on selected) 2-hour traditional massage (if add-on selected) Professional Photographer (if add-on selected) Luwak coffee tasting (if add-on selected) Female Guide (if add-on selected, available only in option 'Northern Charm Tour') German Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Japanese Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Korean Speaking Guide (if add-on selected) Drone Footage (if add-on selected)
- It takes approximately 15 minutes walk down to the waterfall from the parking area. Do not forget to bring and wear proper footwear because the road down to the waterfall is slippery
- Do not forget to bring your swimwear, towel and spare clothes in case you wish to bathe at the waterfall
- Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking steps. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Add-on a photographer in your tour and receive all of your photo files instantly in your device and also 10 edited photos