My Guide Website?
Ubud & Canggu: Rice Terrace, Waterfall & Black Sand Beach49 Reviews
This Ubud market and rice terrace private tour has been designed for travelers who want to see the real Bali and to do some cheap shopping in a local market with local handicraft products. You will also see the sunset from Canggu.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore both the hippie cities of Ubud and Canggu in a day
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Stroll along Ubud's Traditional Art Market and find various things from handicrafts to exotic fruits
- Trek into the beautiful rice paddies of Tegallalang and learn about Balinese irrigation systems
- End your day trip exploring Canggu's black sand beach and admire the sunset views
DescriptionAfter pickup in a private vehicle from your hotel, you will head to Ubud and make your first stop at the stunning Tegenungan waterfall where you can walk up close to the cascades and step over the top rocks to get amazing views of the surrounding jungle. Next, explore the Ubud Art Market that is located in front of the Royal Ubud Palace. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods. The Ubud market also served as a setting for the Hollywood movie 'Eat Pray Love', which shows a scene where actress Julia Roberts is opposite a male character strolling through the stalls which are frequently visited by foreign and domestic visitors in real life. Your visit to Ubud is not complete without visiting Tegallalang rice terrace, famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies. Your private tour guide will explain to you about Subak which is the traditional Balinese irrigation system. You will have the option to visit a Luwak coffee plantation where you can see how the most expensive coffee in the world is made. After exploring Ubud, you will go to Canggu, the new benchmark for edgy beach clubs and bars, progressive eating spots and slick spas in Bali. Your guide will take you to check out the black sand beach where you can relax, grab a beer, and witness the sunset view before going back to your hotel.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Return transfer Entrance ticket
- Do not forget to pack your towel and swim wear in case you wish to swim at the waterfall