Bali: Small-Group Ubud and Tanah Lot Guided Tour30 Reviews
This tour is perfect for those who wish to cover both Ubud and Tanah Lot in one day in a small group. This 10-hour trip packs a lot in, from visiting the sacred Monkey Forest, temples, a waterfall, and the scenic sunset views of Tanah Lot Temple.
- Visit two of Bali’s most-loved destinations in one day, Tanah Lot Temple and the charming town of Ubud
- Meet cheeky new friends at the Ubud Monkey Forest
- Travel with a local tour guide and learn fun facts throughout the day
- Watch a traditional dance show
- Visit the magical Kanto Lampo Waterfall
DescriptionTo fit as much into a day as possible, this Ubud tour will visit the highlights of central Bali before heading west for a spectacular sunset at Tanah Lot Temple. For your first activity of the day, you will watch the famous Barong and Keris Dance show. Here you will see talented Balinese performers will act out scenes from Hindu mythology, aided by incredible costumes and an Indonesian gamelan orchestra. Next up, you will visit Kanto Lampo Waterfall, a scenic cascade and shallow pool. After some swimming and selfies, you will stop for lunch at a local Balinese restaurant. For the afternoon’s activities, you will head to Ubud to meet some playful new companions at the Monkey Forest. This sacred woodland is the perfect place to feel the living magic of Bali, just make sure to watch your belongings! Of course, no trip to Ubud would be complete without a photographic stop at the Kumulilir Bali Swing. A professional instructor will safely strap you into the giant swing and push you out above a canopy of rainforest and rolling rice fields. Finally, you’ll jump back in the minivan and head west towards Tanah Lot for sunset. This UNESCO Heritage Hindu temple is visited from far and wide by tourists and locals alike. Dating back to the 12th century and translating as 'Land in the sea', Tanah Lot is an important pilgrimage site, buzzing marketplace, and dramatic photo stop. You can simply grab a drink, set up camp on the shore, and watch the crashing waves and slowly-sinking sun.
IncludesPick up and drop off in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud Mineral water Transportation Insurance Lunch Other food and drinks Entrance fees (Barong Dance 100,000IDR, Kanto Lampo 15,000 IDR, Monkey Forest 80,000IDR, Tanah Lot 65,000 IDR) Kumulilir Bali Jungle Swing (200,000 IDR, optional)
- Since entrance ticket and lunch are not included in this tour, please bring some cash
- Hotel transfer is available for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud
- Your exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations (the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability