My Guide Website?
From Bali: Menjangan Island Private 3-Day Tour1 Reviews
Explore the amazing Menjangan Island marine life and visit West Bali National Park, the home to more than 160 species of wild birds. Visit one of the most beautiful rice terraces in Bali, the biggest Buddhist monastery and stunning jungle waterfall.
- Explore the amazing Menjangan island marine life on a private snorkeling tour
- Encounter the wild deers while trekking Menjangan island
- Stay 2 nights at the boutique NusaBay Menjangan Resort, surrounded by pristine natural beauty and deserted white sand beaches
- Visit one of the most beautiful rice terraces in Bali, the biggest Buddhist monastery and stunning jungle waterfall
- Take stunning shots at Bali Handara Iconic Gate, the most Instagrammable site in Bali
DescriptionMenjangan Island is a small uninhabited island, part of the national park and it is famous for its amazing underwater world. It is a great place for snorkeling and deep-sea diving. During the trip, stay at the 4-star resort in the middle of West Bali National Park which is a unique nature reserve of great, unspoiled natural beauty. The park is home to more than 160 species of wild birds, including the famous Balinese Starling - a bird endemic to Bali Island, on the verge of extinction. The park is also home to monkeys, flying foxes, banteng, wild boars, sea turtles, and many more animals. On day 1 visit Jatiluwih rice terraces, a fruit market, Ulun Danu temple, Beratan Lake, Candi Handara Heaven Gates and NusaBay Menjangan Resort. You will be picked up from your hotel or villa in Bali at 08:00 AM by a professional guide. Explore the North part of Bali island and visit some most beautiful and remarkable sites, such as UNESCO-recognized rice terraces Jatiluwih and a major Shaivite water temple – Ulun Danu, built on Beratan lake, about 1200 meters above sea level. Also, make a stop at the local fruit market where you can buy some delicious exotic tropical fruits. The last place to visit is Heaven's Gate, one of the most beautiful photo locations in Bali. Next, proceed to the harbor from where the speedboat will deliver you to your hotel – NusaBay Menjangan Resort, the only hotel located in the West Bali National Park. On day 1, experience a private snorkeling/diving boat trip to Menjangan island or enjoy a free day in West Bali National Park. Wake up from a sound of singing birds, surrounded with the forest and wild deer around your bungalow. Enjoy your breakfast and prepare for a private snorkeling boat trip to Menjangan island, where you will explore the amazing and diverse marine life at one of the best snorkeling and diving spots on Bali island. Beneath the surface of the sea, there are 100 species of corals, inhabited by a variety of colorful, exotic fish. If you're lucky, you can see the Mandarin fish, reef sharks, fish surgeon, angelfish, and many other sea creatures. Then, enjoy a short trekking tour to Menjangan island and meet the wild deer. In the afternoon, head back to the hotel. There are no more activities planned for today, so you can just relax and enjoy the silence of nature or have the option to add-on a guided tour of the park. On day 3, visit Brahmavihara-Arama Buddhist Monastery and Munduk waterfall. Have a delicious breakfast and check-out from the hotel before your driver transfers you back to your hotel in South Bali. During this private transfer, visit 2 more wonderful places – the biggest Buddhist temple in Bali, Brahmavihara-Arama and in the gorgeous Munduk waterfall.
IncludesEntrance tickets Professional guide 2 nights at NusaBay Menjangan 4-star Resort Breakfasts Private snorkeling tour to Menjangan island Snorkeling equipment Diving - if option booked Diving equipment - if option booked Entrance fee to West Bali National Park Return air-conditioned car transfers Return boat transfers Petrol Mineral water Donations Parking and toll fee Lunch and dinner
- The diving option is suitable for beginners and certified divers
- If the diving option is booked, please ensure that you have had at least 18 hours rest before the dive and are not flying within 48 hours. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from pre-existing medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those who have heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your swimwear and comfortable shoes. Don`t forget to bring your camera to capture the wonderful nature
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now