Canggu: 2-Hour Surf Lesson
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a fun surfing lesson in Canggu with experienced local surfers
- Speed up your learning with a small group size and a 2-to-1 student to teacher ratio
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off via motorbike
DescriptionTake a private surf lesson or bond with your friends and family as you conquer the waves together. Enjoy the convenience of being transferred via motorbike from your hotel in Canggu to the black sand beach of Batu Bolong. Once on the beach, listen to a brief 20-minute land lesson and safety tutorial. Afterwards, grab your surfboard and catch some waves. Choose between either a beginner or intermediate lesson. If it’s your first time, your teacher will lead you through the basics so you’ll quickly feel confident enough to take on your first wave. Learn how to keep your surfboard under control, and how to do a pop-up on your surfboard, and how to ride the waves. Get tips for your paddling technique and surf stance. Discover how to time your take off and how to catch your first wave. Be amazed by how easy and enjoyable it is to surf. If you already have some experience, choose the intermediate option and you’ll receive personalized instruction on how to improve your technique.
Includes2-hour surf lesson Instructor Soft board Rush guard Mineral water • Hotel pickup and drop-off Insurance • Towel Sunscreen
- Please bring your own swimwear, sunscreen, and towel.
- Please note, this tour is only available to those who are in good physical health and know how to swim.
- Round trip hotel transfer is available to and from Canggu, Berawa, and Pererenan.
- Daily operating hours for the lesson are from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM. In order to ensure that you have the best possible lesson, you will be informed of your lesson time one day beforehand, so that the local provider can consult the tidal forecast.
- Please note, that this activity does not include insurance. Please make sure that your insurance covers all the activities on this tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731