Scooter or Motorbike Rental with Delivery
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the island of Bali on a scooter or motorbike
- Have the scooter or motorbike dropped off and picked up at your accommodation
- Find remote villages, historic temples, and local restaurants serving superb food
DescriptionGet your scooter or motorbike delivered and picked up at your hotel and get ready to explore the island. Create your own itinerary for your visit to the island of Bali and travel the island by scooter, just like the locals do. Hop on your scooter and make your way along scenic roads, discovering the warungs, small local restaurants. See much more of the island than you could by public transportation and discover the island’s beautiful landscapes from the rice terraces and rainforests of the interior to the fishing villages and beaches of the coast. Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face as you scoot along the winding roads through picturesque towns.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Scooter or motorbike rental Helmet Petrol Insurance
- You are not permitted to drive the scooter outside the main island of Bali
- You are responsible for the vehicle including any damages or loss
- You must provide a copy of your passport and valid driving license when the vehicle is delivered
- All drivers must be at least 17 years old and in possession of a driving license that is valid under the laws of Indonesia
- The free vehicle delivery covers Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, and Canggu area and there will be an additional charge of 50.000 IDR to 100.000 IDR to deliver the vehicle outside these areas
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the