Scooter or Motorbike Rental with Delivery
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the island of Bali on a scooter or motorbike
- Have the scooter or motorbike dropped off and picked up at your accommodation
- Find remote villages, historic temples, and local restaurants serving superb food
DescriptionGet your scooter or motorbike delivered and picked up at your hotel and get ready to explore the island. Create your own itinerary for your visit to the island of Bali and travel the island by scooter, just like the locals do. Hop on your scooter and make your way along scenic roads, discovering the warungs, small local restaurants. See much more of the island than you could by public transportation and discover the island’s beautiful landscapes from the rice terraces and rainforests of the interior to the fishing villages and beaches of the coast. Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face as you scoot along the winding roads through picturesque towns.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Scooter or motorbike rental Helmet Petrol Insurance
- You are not permitted to drive the scooter outside the main island of Bali
- You are responsible for the vehicle including any damages or loss
- You must provide a copy of your passport and valid driving license when the vehicle is delivered
- All drivers must be at least 17 years old and in possession of a driving license that is valid under the laws of Indonesia
- The free vehicle delivery covers Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, and Canggu area and there will be an additional charge of 50.000 IDR to 100.000 IDR to deliver the vehicle outside these areas
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731