Mount Batur Sunset Trek with Mini Picnic Atop
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at an outstanding sunset and the peaks of Mount Abang and Mount Agung
- Enjoy the view of the caldera, Lake Batur, black lava and beautiful trees during the journey to the top
- Avoid an early wake up, and the hustle and bustle of the morning
- Enjoy some treats from the mini picnic while enjoying the sunset
DescriptionThis tour is perfect for those looking for an amazing mountain adventure. You will be able to enjoy an incredible sunset view after walking up while the sun is starting to go down meaning it will be light and cool. During the hike up, enjoy the view of the caldera, the frozen black lava, lakes, and green trees. In contrast to the sunrise trek, you will do the sunset trek in the afternoon so all the way up you will enjoy the beautiful scenery. Upon reaching the top, marvel at the beautiful panorama of Batur volcano. You will feel like you are standing on the top of paradise Bali. Witness the majestic Mount Agung, Mount Abang and Lake Batur nested on the east foot of the volcano. Your guide will set up a mini-picnic for you while you enjoy the wonderful panorama from the top.
IncludesHotel transfer Entrance fee Tour guide Trekking pole Mineral water Mini picnic
- The trek has a moderate difficulty level with some challenging areas
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses and sunscreen lotion
- Please make sure to wear proper walking/trekking shoes
- The pick-up area covers Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud. The pick-up time is approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to the starting time. Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given a strong level of fitness and physique
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the