Mount Batur Sunset Trek with Mini Picnic Atop
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at an outstanding sunset and the peaks of Mount Abang and Mount Agung
- Enjoy the view of the caldera, Lake Batur, black lava and beautiful trees during the journey to the top
- Avoid an early wake up, and the hustle and bustle of the morning
- Enjoy some treats from the mini picnic while enjoying the sunset
DescriptionThis tour is perfect for those looking for an amazing mountain adventure. You will be able to enjoy an incredible sunset view after walking up while the sun is starting to go down meaning it will be light and cool. During the hike up, enjoy the view of the caldera, the frozen black lava, lakes, and green trees. In contrast to the sunrise trek, you will do the sunset trek in the afternoon so all the way up you will enjoy the beautiful scenery. Upon reaching the top, marvel at the beautiful panorama of Batur volcano. You will feel like you are standing on the top of paradise Bali. Witness the majestic Mount Agung, Mount Abang and Lake Batur nested on the east foot of the volcano. Your guide will set up a mini-picnic for you while you enjoy the wonderful panorama from the top.
IncludesHotel transfer Entrance fee Tour guide Trekking pole Mineral water Mini picnic
- The trek has a moderate difficulty level with some challenging areas
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses and sunscreen lotion
- Please make sure to wear proper walking/trekking shoes
- The pick-up area covers Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud. The pick-up time is approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to the starting time. Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given a strong level of fitness and physique
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731