Mount Batur Sunset Trek with Mini Picnic Atop
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at an outstanding sunset and the peaks of Mount Abang and Mount Agung
- Enjoy the view of the caldera, Lake Batur, black lava and beautiful trees during the journey to the top
- Avoid an early wake up, and the hustle and bustle of the morning
- Enjoy some treats from the mini picnic while enjoying the sunset
DescriptionThis tour is perfect for those looking for an amazing mountain adventure. You will be able to enjoy an incredible sunset view after walking up while the sun is starting to go down meaning it will be light and cool. During the hike up, enjoy the view of the caldera, the frozen black lava, lakes, and green trees. In contrast to the sunrise trek, you will do the sunset trek in the afternoon so all the way up you will enjoy the beautiful scenery. Upon reaching the top, marvel at the beautiful panorama of Batur volcano. You will feel like you are standing on the top of paradise Bali. Witness the majestic Mount Agung, Mount Abang and Lake Batur nested on the east foot of the volcano. Your guide will set up a mini-picnic for you while you enjoy the wonderful panorama from the top.
IncludesHotel transfer Entrance fee Tour guide Trekking pole Mineral water Mini picnic
- The trek has a moderate difficulty level with some challenging areas
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses and sunscreen lotion
- Please make sure to wear proper walking/trekking shoes
- The pick-up area covers Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud. The pick-up time is approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to the starting time. Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given a strong level of fitness and physique
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Ubud: Monkey Forest, Rice Terrace & Tanah Lot Tour
Tour the Ubud area and discover Bali's artistic scene. Visit craft villages to watch local artisans weaving batik textiles or making objects out of wood. Go to the Sacred248 ReviewsFrom IDR 696,000
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
Fast Boat Transfers between Bali and Lombok
Save precious time on your vacation and catch the fast boat between Bali and Lombok to spend more time snorkeling, diving or lazing on the beach! Benefit from hotel pick-2 ReviewsFrom IDR 600,000
Kickboxing BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Kickboxing Bali at Dojo Aora provides dutch-style kickboxing classes for all levels, from the complete beginner to the advanced fighter.............
Maritimo 48South-Bali, Bali
The Maritimo 48 is the epitome of careful design and engineering.............
Apneista Freediving & YogaEast-Bali, Bali
Apneista Bali have given training in freediving and yoga to hundreds of students, of all walks of life and levels of ability.............
Bali Zoo: Night at The Zoo Experience
Interact with exotic wildlife in their habitats under the stars during a guided night tour of Bali Zoo. Feed the elephants and deers then hear the incredible sounds of thFrom IDR 1,055,000
Sunrise School of SurfingCentral-Bali, Bali
Learn to surf in Bali.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Best of Private Customized Full-Day Tour
Experience Bali according to your interests on a customizable full-day tour, and choose what you want to see and do with a licensed guide. Marvel at the rice terraces sur526 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500