Uluwatu: Beach Club and Cliffside Bars Hopping
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend your day at the very best beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu
- Explore the crystal clear lagoon and scattered rock pools with water sports
- Enjoy a glamorous sunset vibe and a seductive after-dark ambience from a cliffside bar
- Have the option to enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
DescriptionIf you haven’t sprawled out beside a white sand beach with a designer cocktail in hand and your toes touching a glittering infinity pool – did you even holiday in Bali? This tour will take you to the most happening and chillaxing beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu. Why not start your day by visiting Sundays Beach Club? Once you take the cliff-side escalator down to this hidden oasis, it’s magical beach hangs ’til the sun goes down, made even more blissful with top-notch drinks and an expert menu from acclaimed Aussie chef James Viles. Graze on scrumptious seaside-inspired bites and lose track of time in between snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding. Visit one of the newest additions and the most highly anticipated lifestyle destinations on the island perched atop the stunning limestone cliffs of Uluwatu at Omnia Dayclub. It boasts infinity pools with a swim-up bar, an international DJ line-up for epic poolside beats and VIP cabanas that have their own glittering plunge pools. Make sure to take the most Insta-worthy shots at the iconic and showstopping giant crystal cube that sits on top of the main bar. For the best sunset view, head to Rock Bar, which is widely respected as one of the globe’s most popular sunset bars and consistently listed as one of the world’s best bars. Featuring glamorous cocktails and a seductive after-dark ambience, listen to premier international DJs as they heighten your experience from a custom DJ booth carved directly into the cliff face. After witnessing the sunset view, you will have the option to enjoy a seafood dinner at lively Jimbaran Bay before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer Transportation 1x Beer Bintang at Rock Bar 1x Tapas Selection at Rock Bar Entrance Fees
- The entrance fee for Sundays Beach Club is IDR 300,000/net per person. This include the admission, water activities, towel as well as food and beverage credit worth of IDR 150,000 per person
- The entrance fee for Omnia Dayclub is IDR 200,000/net per person. The entrance fee is subject to change. On weekend and certain days the entrance fee is IDR 300,000/net per person
- The minimum age to enter Omnia Dayclub is 21 years old. Please bring your valid photo ID for verification. If you are with children, an alternative venue will be offered
- Smart casual attire is required at Omnia Dayclub and Rock Bar. No singlets, board-shorts, alcohol-branded attire will be permitted
- Seating (beanbag or deck) is on first-come-first-served basis
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154