Uluwatu: Beach Club and Cliffside Bars Hopping
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend your day at the very best beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu
- Explore the crystal clear lagoon and scattered rock pools with water sports
- Enjoy a glamorous sunset vibe and a seductive after-dark ambience from a cliffside bar
- Have the option to enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
DescriptionIf you haven’t sprawled out beside a white sand beach with a designer cocktail in hand and your toes touching a glittering infinity pool – did you even holiday in Bali? This tour will take you to the most happening and chillaxing beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu. Why not start your day by visiting Sundays Beach Club? Once you take the cliff-side escalator down to this hidden oasis, it’s magical beach hangs ’til the sun goes down, made even more blissful with top-notch drinks and an expert menu from acclaimed Aussie chef James Viles. Graze on scrumptious seaside-inspired bites and lose track of time in between snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding. Visit one of the newest additions and the most highly anticipated lifestyle destinations on the island perched atop the stunning limestone cliffs of Uluwatu at Omnia Dayclub. It boasts infinity pools with a swim-up bar, an international DJ line-up for epic poolside beats and VIP cabanas that have their own glittering plunge pools. Make sure to take the most Insta-worthy shots at the iconic and showstopping giant crystal cube that sits on top of the main bar. For the best sunset view, head to Rock Bar, which is widely respected as one of the globe’s most popular sunset bars and consistently listed as one of the world’s best bars. Featuring glamorous cocktails and a seductive after-dark ambience, listen to premier international DJs as they heighten your experience from a custom DJ booth carved directly into the cliff face. After witnessing the sunset view, you will have the option to enjoy a seafood dinner at lively Jimbaran Bay before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer Transportation 1x Beer Bintang at Rock Bar 1x Tapas Selection at Rock Bar Entrance Fees
- The entrance fee for Sundays Beach Club is IDR 300,000/net per person. This include the admission, water activities, towel as well as food and beverage credit worth of IDR 150,000 per person
- The entrance fee for Omnia Dayclub is IDR 200,000/net per person. The entrance fee is subject to change. On weekend and certain days the entrance fee is IDR 300,000/net per person
- The minimum age to enter Omnia Dayclub is 21 years old. Please bring your valid photo ID for verification. If you are with children, an alternative venue will be offered
- Smart casual attire is required at Omnia Dayclub and Rock Bar. No singlets, board-shorts, alcohol-branded attire will be permitted
- Seating (beanbag or deck) is on first-come-first-served basis
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731