Uluwatu: Beach Club and Cliffside Bars Hopping
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend your day at the very best beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu
- Explore the crystal clear lagoon and scattered rock pools with water sports
- Enjoy a glamorous sunset vibe and a seductive after-dark ambience from a cliffside bar
- Have the option to enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
DescriptionIf you haven’t sprawled out beside a white sand beach with a designer cocktail in hand and your toes touching a glittering infinity pool – did you even holiday in Bali? This tour will take you to the most happening and chillaxing beach clubs and bars in Uluwatu. Why not start your day by visiting Sundays Beach Club? Once you take the cliff-side escalator down to this hidden oasis, it’s magical beach hangs ’til the sun goes down, made even more blissful with top-notch drinks and an expert menu from acclaimed Aussie chef James Viles. Graze on scrumptious seaside-inspired bites and lose track of time in between snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding. Visit one of the newest additions and the most highly anticipated lifestyle destinations on the island perched atop the stunning limestone cliffs of Uluwatu at Omnia Dayclub. It boasts infinity pools with a swim-up bar, an international DJ line-up for epic poolside beats and VIP cabanas that have their own glittering plunge pools. Make sure to take the most Insta-worthy shots at the iconic and showstopping giant crystal cube that sits on top of the main bar. For the best sunset view, head to Rock Bar, which is widely respected as one of the globe’s most popular sunset bars and consistently listed as one of the world’s best bars. Featuring glamorous cocktails and a seductive after-dark ambience, listen to premier international DJs as they heighten your experience from a custom DJ booth carved directly into the cliff face. After witnessing the sunset view, you will have the option to enjoy a seafood dinner at lively Jimbaran Bay before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer Transportation 1x Beer Bintang at Rock Bar 1x Tapas Selection at Rock Bar Entrance Fees
- The entrance fee for Sundays Beach Club is IDR 300,000/net per person. This include the admission, water activities, towel as well as food and beverage credit worth of IDR 150,000 per person
- The entrance fee for Omnia Dayclub is IDR 200,000/net per person. The entrance fee is subject to change. On weekend and certain days the entrance fee is IDR 300,000/net per person
- The minimum age to enter Omnia Dayclub is 21 years old. Please bring your valid photo ID for verification. If you are with children, an alternative venue will be offered
- Smart casual attire is required at Omnia Dayclub and Rock Bar. No singlets, board-shorts, alcohol-branded attire will be permitted
- Seating (beanbag or deck) is on first-come-first-served basis
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the